Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Another displaced Two Peas member... :(        (Topic#1596985)
New Kid On the Block

I was shocked when I read that they are closing and no more message board access! No warning at all! I feel so disconnected from the outside world as i went there daily for advice, tips and train wreck watching! haa Seriously tho I did learn a lot from the women there and could always get a question answered. I hope its ok that I join you all in here. It will take some getting used to figuring it all out!

Tenant
In response to haysmom97

I was shocked, too! It would have been nice to have a little warning. I'll really miss my Pea friends.

New Kid On the Block
In response to mikklynn

Yes, I agree. Why no warning at all?? Seems very odd for a company to do that knowing its coming.

New Kid On the Block
In response to haysmom97

Totally agree! Would have been nice to get a little warning. I'm there every day and feel lost now. Where will I get all my news and drama!

farmeranne
New Kid On the Block
farmeranne
In response to haysmom97

I also went there daily to read about advice and ideas. I didn't get into the drama but I did learn a lot. I'm shocked that the closing is so quick.

3LittleLadies
Resident
3LittleLadies
In response to farmeranne

I was shocked that we didn't get a little notice, but not shocked that they closed the boards. Members have been prediciting it for awhile now. First they stopped the Garden Girl videos, then the lack of product in the store, less moderating, all signs.

I was PEArfect over there. 3 LittleLadies here and at ScrapJazz.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to 3LittleLadies

Welcome to the forum boards here! Don't hesitate to ask questions. Someone will usually answer pretty quickly. I was Rosita 706 on two peas.

Tenant
In response to Rosita

Another shocked Pea here. I can't believe they just shut it down.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to haysmom97

Well, we are so happy to have you here. You will love it. Tons of wonderful women, challenges, prizes

Jill
Jill 
Idol
Jill
  • Jill on 06-26-14 07:07 PM
In response to bonprof

You all got quite the shock the other day. We want you all to know you are welcome here. My best to you as you get adjusted to your changes.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Jill

Welcome.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to Luvmyfam

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about 2Peas. I was so shocked. Hope your friends join you!

New Kid On the Block
In response to haysmom97

Hi,

I'm another one who feels lost. I was a member at 2Peas for YEARS! No warning at all

I'm danlilr (same as there).

Anita

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to danlilr

There is so much love here. Everything will be ok. You will love it here and you'll meet many new friends and run into old friends. Donna

New Kid On the Block
In response to bonprof

Another pea here!

New Kid On the Block
In response to alexa11

Another displaced 'lurker' here - I was hbisch over on 2peas. It's been quite a long time since I shopped over there - I do most of my online scrappy shopping here, so it makes sense that I frequent the message boards here as well!

NorCalScrapper
New Kid On the Block
NorCalScrapper
In response to bringtheheather

Count me in! I am totally bummed! All the peas have unknowingly become a part of my life. But I am happy to have found a new home here. I hope the peas will find their way. I wish there was a way to get a message out to them on the other board. :-(

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to NorCalScrapper

• NorCalScrapper Said:
Count me in! I am totally bummed! All the peas have unknowingly become a part of my life. But I am happy to have found a new home here. I hope the peas will find their way. I wish there was a way to get a message out to them on the other board. :-(

I'd guess that most of them know of the existence of SB.com, it's huge and very well known! I'm sure those who want to, will make their way here quite easily while others will happily carry on as before at their new home

Mighty Me
New Kid On the Block
Mighty Me
In response to scrappercaz

Add me too! I was wondering were everone was going to go. This board is no where as busy though.

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper
In response to Mighty Me

welcome I hope you enjoy your new home here at SB.com. Everyone here is pretty friendly!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics