Username Post: Do you ever do this?        (Topic#1597001)
Resident

I recently bought a brand new push bike. First brand new bike I have ever owned and I am "cough cough53cough cough". Gorgeous old fashioned kind, with back pedal brakes and a basket on the front handle bars. I love it!
I set it up under a tree in my garden and took a beautiful photo of it....can't wait to do the page.
But, of course, no papers in my stash are "just right" so off I go shopping, but not just once...oh no!, I have to date bought no less than 6 sets of paper that will be "just perfect for the layout about my bike" and now I still can't decide which ones to use. Why do I do this to myself

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to christiscraps61

Why are WE scrappers crazy like that???? I'm trying to do Easter pics and out of all the paper I have, NONE of it is what I want to use!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to flintridgescrapper

LOL Yup, I do that too. I need to make some music birthday cards for some of the singers in our choir, and I've got umpteen sheets of music paper - I collect it. I'm still looking for more.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to RedSquirrel

lol yes I do that all the time. I find one that i think is perfect and then I find one even better. I end up with tons of paper and I still am undecided if they are perfect for my lo or not.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

I did this last week. Was working on a layout and decided I needed one thing. Just one thing. Off to the store I go!!

Edited by bonprof on 06-27-14 05:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to bonprof

yea I do it. i have tons of paper that i will never use. well like my vacation trip to Yellowstone i need to buy some paper i just don't know what. then i have to go to the store

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to southern lady

Now you need 5 more pics of yor bike so you can use the 6 sets of paper! Lol I do this too though with paper.

nicolemartel654
Idol
nicolemartel654
In response to Cindyckj

Now that is funny

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

I want to see a pic of that bike...

I do that also. I go to a lss and see pretty papers I have to own and then try to figure out what pics to use but the papers too pretty to use up...

chihuahua4
New Kid On the Block
chihuahua4
In response to Sunnydi

I do that too...but I figure I can't ever have too much paper.

Edited by chihuahua4 on 06-27-14 07:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to chihuahua4

LOL~I've got a bike just like that!

Agreed, no matter how much paper we've got, it's just not *quite* right and we need more. But it'll be perfect for the next project. Except it isn't. And we need more.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to gin1902

Sure....my niece is graduating this year....I bought graduation paper and stickers....LAST YEAR.....AND.....I bought enough for the next 3 kids that are graduating in 4 Years and then I will have to donate some.....LOL

We are all addicted to the same drug.....Scrap supplies....LOL

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to PhotobearSam

we all scrap just about anything lol.

Resident
In response to Sunnydi

Hi Sunnydi,
I have to go out soon, but will try to post photo into my gallery when I get back....I need to learn how to do this though....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics