Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: A BIG thank you from a 2Ps member and a reminder to all former Peas.        (Topic#1597255)
Karen-in-Indiana
New Kid On the Block
Karen-in-Indiana

I just want to take a moment and thank Scrapbook.com for welcoming us here after the closing of 2P's. This is my first post in recent years and everyone here seems so nice and friendly. How did I not use this site more before???? I've already transferred my gallery here and have just placed my first order. Loving it here so far!!!

*****Reminder to former Peas.....make sure we support the store here! That was the reason we lost 2P's. Not enough sales. The selection, stock quantities, and shipping costs all seem so much better here so go place an order!

Thanks again!!
Karen

Edited by Karen-in-Indiana on 07-03-14 08:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran
In response to Karen-in-Indiana

I totally agree Karen. It seems like the scrapping world is vanishing before our very eyes. I look forward to meeting and chatting with all the new faces.

BTW Karen - I love all your Disney pages!

chihuahua4
New Kid On the Block
chihuahua4
In response to 1scrappymom

I have always loved shopping here so I promise I won't forget to shop. I never checked out the forums and have now realized what I've been missing. Such a fun and informative place. Thanks to everyone for making it that way.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to chihuahua4

Welcome to the party!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Well said Karen, and welcome!

Ann H
Ann H 
New Kid On the Block
Ann H
  • Ann H on 07-03-14 10:40 AM
In response to RedSquirrel

Ditto what Karen says. I just transferred my gallery, and I had to scroll through it one more time at 2peas, just for old time's sake.

I had to request access to my account here, because the email that I had used is no longer in use. I feel bad about being away so long. Thanks, Scrapbook.com, for letting us transfer our galleries and welcoming us so warmly!

lisa-beesa
New Kid On the Block
lisa-beesa
In response to Ann H

Just transferred mine over too, that was easy! Been aimlessly wandering the interwebz the last week trying to find a new scrapbooking home, think I might give this one a try...

(And I've had three orders here within the last few months, so they won't have a problem getting money from me)

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to lisa-beesa

This really is an awesome site...and even though I haven't been very active lately, this is the only place I order scrap supplies online.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to RhondaR

face it guys this place.......ROCKS!!!
I love it here it is fun friendly and cheap!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mindygail

I am so glad all of you peas are here. This store is fabulous. so are the people here. Welcome peas

remrap
remrap 
New Kid On the Block
remrap
In response to anda11

Yes,thank you for the warm welcome and the opportunity to bring our gallery with us. You have my support!!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to remrap

Welcome everyone. It's kind of exciting on this end too. I'm looking forward to seeing some new talent in the gallery here. And don't hesitate to order from Scrapbook.com. I've had great experiences with their online store. Awesome selection, speedy service and A+ packaging. I think you will be pleased.

TracieClaiborne
Tenant
TracieClaiborne
In response to olleharr

I have rarely ever posted here but I plan to be more active. I also want to say thanks to scrapbook.com for allowing us such a quick transfer of our gallery. I am amazed at the brilliance of whoever figured that out! What a relief not to lose my huge gallery of layouts that I uploaded over the course of 12 years. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will definitely be supporting you with my dollars too.

disneypal
New Kid On the Block
disneypal
In response to TracieClaiborne

ITA !!

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper
In response to disneypal

I too want to express my thanks. I feel very welcome here. I recently placed order and was very happy with their prices and prompt shipment. And I love how easy their transfer tool was to use. I felt overwhelmed by the idea of uploading all my projects all over again. I hope peas take advantage of that before their gallery shuts down.

Edited by sassiescrapper on 07-05-14 09:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to sassiescrapper

I'm very grateful to be able to upload my gallery! I'm in the UK, but will definitely be checking out your products and if I can get the shipping to work out, I'm in!

New Kid On the Block
In response to craftykitten

Although I've never posted in the forum before, I've always shopped here. Thanks for giving the Peas a new home!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappinjam

I already made an order also.

scrapbookjunction
New Kid On the Block
scrapbookjunction
In response to Magoosangel

Welcome to all my Peas! I was a member of this board too before I became inactive on Two Peas, but since that was coupled with a near complete halt to scrapbooking, I haven't done much on this board either. However, you will notice my last LO posted was the art journal page that used my VERY LAST PRIMAS from the jar of Primas I had since 2006.

I also can be very bold now about that secret tool I had for matching colors in photos to pages without going with the bold, most obvious color. I use the color matching tool here!!!

And last of all, Scrapbook.com, thank you very much for letting me transfer all 733 of my Two Peas layouts in with the few I had posted here already. And thank you for (I hope) still being here if/when it becomes possible to take up scrapbooking again.

I was EllenP here before. For some reason, I can't log into that account anymore.

Edited by scrapbookjunction on 07-06-14 01:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tenant
In response to Magoosangel

I've been shopping here for years anyway

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics