Username Post: Need some encouragement        (Topic#1597431)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

i know this is not scrapbook related but please send prayes, hugs for my family. lost my only close aunt due to long illness on Tuesday. I havent exercised or scrapbooked since then. my mind is all over the place right now. my 10 year old is angry and sad at the same time. my 6 year old doesnt understand. i just need some encoragement ladies....

New Kid On the Block
In response to Mia1979

Prayers for you and your family.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to mrsrfwii

Awww.....honey, I'm so sorry! Hugs & prayers for you and your family!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to mrsrfwii

I'm so sorry Mia. Take this time to grieve with your girls. Don't worry about anything else for a while. Prayers your way.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mia1979

Oh Mia, I am so deeply sorry to hear about your beloved aunt. You have my deepest sympathies & prayers. I do hope that your kids will be able to get through Give yourself time to grieve. do not worry about trying to exercise or doing anything that isn't important. Let yourself heal too.. some people feel better if they do a page about their loved one during this time..It makes them remember the good times with them. Some people could not scrap at all during this time..

Veteran
In response to anda11

Prayers!! I agree...taking some time to think about all the good memories can be really therapeutic for both you and your children.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to 1scrappymom

Oh I'm so very sorry. Losing someone close can hit little ones even harder than adults. Maybe they'll feel some consolation knowing that she is no longer in pain or distress. I know it's not much help right now but it will get easier. It really will.

Cloverlady
Queen
Cloverlady
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Hugs and prayers

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to Mia1979

Hi Mia, bless your heart! So sorry for your loss. It is ok to take time to heal. Maybe take a walk with your family instead of a heavy workout; look at your albums instead of scrapbooking. Be kind to you. Prayers are going up for you!
Donna

New Kid On the Block
In response to bonprof

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know how hard it is. I just lost my aunt the last of May and I was unable to focus on much of anything at first. Just take it one day at a time and don't pressure yourself to accomplish anything specific. Sending prayers for you and your children.

Veteran
In response to Mia1979

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family during this time ((((hugs))))

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to christiscraps61

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Luvmyfam

Everyone grieves so differently that just getting through it in time is what is important. Hugs to you.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to 950nancy

THANKS EVERYONE I AM GETTING BY, FEELING BETTER BUT STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS. I WAS ABLE TO CREATE SOME PAGES THIS WEEKEND. TAKE A LOOK AT MY GALLERY IF YOU WISH. THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT.

Cricutgirlg
Pro
Cricutgirlg
In response to Mia1979

I'm glad things are getting better. I'm sorry for your loss.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics