Username Post: Just arrived        (Topic#1597447)
New Kid On the Block

Just received my very last order from Two Peas ! So sad ! When the announcement was made, I purchased some of the Two Peas exclusives : wood veneers and pins. Some to use and some to keep ! Happy to now be part of this community.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to whanover

Hello, It is nice that you are here now. Lots of peas are here too now. There are some threads where they are seeing who is here. I am glad that you decided to join us. I have a thread here that says anyone working on anything this week or weekend. I would be thrilled if you joined that thread.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to whanover

Welcome!! We are here with open arms for you!! You will love it here. Many peas are here with you!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to bonprof

welcome - take a look around and jump in to the challenges and conversations.

Veteran
In response to whanover

Hello and welcome, it's great here! Everyone is so friendly, the gallery is amazing....hope you'll love it as much as we all do!

cenglanddesigns
Tenant
cenglanddesigns
In response to whanover

Glad to hear you got your final order, although I understand it's a sad thought. I also placed one last order with them and apparently it won't ship until Jul. 25 so I'm still waiting, plus another week for it to arrive in Sweden...

I'm just curious, did you order anything not 2Peas exclusive, such as papers or embellishments, etc.? I'm worried that a lot of what I ordered might be out of stock by the time my order is pulled and while I loved 2Peas, they have a history of not reimbursing the customer when products aren't shipped. In the past I've opened a support ticket about that or adjusting the shipping cost, etc. but service tickets are no longer available. I did email the support email and inquire how this possibility would be handled and they said they would credit my PayPal account, which I'm happy about (provided I don't have to track them down about it personally). Anyway, was just curious if this may have applied to you as well.

Veteran
In response to cenglanddesigns

• cenglanddesigns Said:
Glad to hear you got your final order, although I understand it's a sad thought. I also placed one last order with them and apparently it won't ship until Jul. 25 so I'm still waiting, plus another week for it to arrive in Sweden...

I'm just curious, did you order anything not 2Peas exclusive, such as papers or embellishments, etc.? I'm worried that a lot of what I ordered might be out of stock by the time my order is pulled and while I loved 2Peas, they have a history of not reimbursing the customer when products aren't shipped. In the past I've opened a support ticket about that or adjusting the shipping cost, etc. but service tickets are no longer available. I did email the support email and inquire how this possibility would be handled and they said they would credit my PayPal account, which I'm happy about (provided I don't have to track them down about it personally). Anyway, was just curious if this may have applied to you as well.

I placed an order and mine is supposed to ship tomorrow, so fingers crossed. I hope that scenario doesn't happen to me either. But I guess I will hope for the best and see what happens.

Glad to see so many people over here. I did not spend much time at the veggie site, but have been out of the scrapping world for a while and just happened to land here as a place to get back into it when I heard the announcement.

Nylene motherbambi
Expert
Nylene motherbambi

I hope you get everything you ordered from 2peas.

I had a big box here when I came home yesterday and it was from Scrapbook.com. My first order from here, well packed and perfect. Can't wait to use some on the Disney layouts I'm working on.
Nylene

New Kid On the Block

In response to your question concerning my order- I received everything that I ordered. Really hope that your order is complete as we'll.

Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg
In response to whanover

Welcome I was a pea also and I've been here for years. I hope you like it here.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics