Username Post: Baby Boy Paper        (Topic#1597561)
TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper

I need help finding a paper selection to make a mini album for a friend who is about to have a baby boy. I am so excited for her and I want to do something really nice. I was bitten by the mini book bug a little while ago and I think I would like to do one for her. I am still learning a lot about how to do minis, but my biggest question right now is "What would be a good paper pack to use?"

I just read through the sneak peaks for Graphic 45 and the Congratulations set they are debuting would be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for her if she were having a girl. Graphic 45 is totally her style. I have a few sheets of A Proper Gentleman left, but don't know if that's really good for a baby boy?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

scrappyange
Veteran
scrappyange
In response to TFCasper

Hey Trudy!
I'm a big Moxxie fan and they have a fun Wee Ones line that is perfect for boys.
Wee Ones

And there are lots of ideas for it, including a mini album, on their facebook page

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to scrappyange

That's a very cute collection. I'll have to see if anyone carries it locally to get enough of it. Thanks for the suggestion!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to TFCasper

Graphic 45 had a great baby collection a year or so ago called little darlings. I wish this was a standard carry as it is such a perfect vintage baby collection. Each paper had a girl side and a boy which made it so versatile. I am not a huge vintage person but I fell in love with this as well. It was very popular so you may be able to still find some pieces still out there.

Otherwise, Echo Park had a fantastic baby collection one for boy and one for girl. However, it more modern with animals than vintage.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 07-19-14 02:47 PM
In response to jaxxan

I saw one today that I thought would've been perfect when my son was younger! DCWV Little Mister. Super adorable!

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to jaxxan

OOOHHH I love this. I wonder if I can find it somewhere. Thanks for the idea. This is a great collection.

Resident
In response to TFCasper

Kaisercraft had a nice baby boy range called Bundle of Joy, that had a vintage look to it. It is an older range now, so not sure if you could still get it..

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics