Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Addicted to Scraprooms        (Topic#1597685)
Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney

I love looking at everyone's scrap/craft space and organization ideas. I have noticed that the Scraproom gallery is a bit more active and I'm guessing some Peas have contributed. I wanted to encourage everyone, Peas and long-standing sb.c members to post your scraprooms!

Feed my addiction!

Thanks, Jane :-)

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Frau_Cooney

I know!!! I scan that section daily! The one in there yesterday was AWSOME!!! I would love that amount of space!!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to ChansGram

I added my own twopennyworth a while ago but it isn't very exciting and hasn't changed enough to be worth updating.

Thanks for the heads-up - off to look at the new ones...

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I especially love looking at how people are storing their supplies.

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to dwelch

Yes, the one from yesterday was really nice. Lots of storage and very organized. I am working on slowly organizing my space, so I really enjoyed looking at that one.

going to check RedSquirrel's gallery to find her scraproom... :-)

Veteran

Oh me too! Totally addicted to looking at scraprooms and how everyone organizes their goodies. I have been extra obsessed lately, as I have been re-organizing and fine tuning my ideas in preparation for 3 weeks time, when I will be setting up my own dedicated scrap room....after 13 years of sharing space.....I am so excited
Over the years I have seen some rooms on the internet that have outdone LSS's that I've been too!!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to christiscraps61

I agree so fun to check out different scrap rooms!!!
yep some rooms look better than lss!!!
crazy!!!
(but so worth it)
mg

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

• Frau_Cooney Said:
Yes, the one from yesterday was really nice. Lots of storage and very organized. I am working on slowly organizing my space, so I really enjoyed looking at that one.

going to check RedSquirrel's gallery to find her scraproom... :-)

I just realised that I gave the mistaken impression that I have a whole room - I do apologise! However I'm delighted, and flattered, that you want to see my tiny hectic corner.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

I have a 3 wall room and love it

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to mindygail

red == I lOVE your frozen card so pretty but they are all nice!!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to mindygail

red == I lOVE your frozen card so pretty but they are all nice!!

flwrgrl
Veteran
flwrgrl
In response to mindygail

I too really enjoy checking others rooms, eps storage. I'm obsessed with repurposing. I hosted a table recently for "Christmas in July" & my display was geared towards the working women who want their office space to have some color & coordinate. I showed how embellishing existing pieces & using some imagination with free objects can make a world of difference & not cost a small fortune. It was a big hit.

Cloverlady
Queen
Cloverlady
In response to flwrgrl

I love seeing other peoples room as well. Especially how they store things. There are some really great rooms and I also am a huge fan of repurposing!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Cloverlady

Aw thanks Mindy!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

ok I admit it I was riding with bf to go grab a bite to eat somewhere when I saw a really nice table hidden behind some big branches near a curb at our apt so I talked to bf and he said if it is still there when we get back go ahead and look at it check it out well we got back went home I walked up there and voila !!! a really nice lightweight 3 tiered black and silver table so nice I took it and washed it with Lysol big time and now it is ours!!! ha ha ha do not judge me!!!

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to mindygail

mindygail, I believe in reusing discarded items if they fit your needs. Congrats on the cool find!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

thanks we like it now our stereo is on it!!

Veteran
In response to mindygail

Our neighbourhood loves kerbside pickup weeks. Everyone puts out what they don't want to be picked up for disposal from the local council....our closest circle of neighbours all swap stuff....last time I got plants from over the road, next door got kids toys mine had outgrown, over the road got a bench seat we didn't want, and so it went on.....So no judgement here Mindy....if you pop something on the footpath, it means you don't want it anymore and it's free to whoever wants to cart it away

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to christiscraps61

I have my eyes wide open for a sturdy (not crappy pressboard) baby changing table...I'm thinking the height and configuration might be perfect for a Silhouette & printer combo...yardsaling!!!

treyaut
Resident
treyaut
In response to Juansmom

I enjoy looking at craft spaces too. I love all the different ideas of organization. I just posted a few pics of my space.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics