Username Post: Blue Moon scrapbooking        (Topic#1597691)
New Kid On the Block

Wow, what amazing customer service. I placed an order with them to buy Shimelle's new scrappy stuff and I actually got a call from them thanking me for my order. I told the guy that I've never got a call from any scrapbooking company ever thanking me. He said he just really appreciates my business, and they call everyone. What a wonderful personal touch, I had to share. I'm really surprised. It just makes me want to keep ordering from them. So impressed.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to nphelps1

cool I have bought here once and liked it but no call! I am now just buying from amazon!!
also good service.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to mindygail

Interesting. I would actually find a phone call completely annoying and probably wouldn't shop there for that reason. I can't stand talking on the phone! I like to place my order, receive my items, and play, completely unbothered.

I have ordered here for years and love it. Customer service here is top notch.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 07-26-14 07:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm with Jen, no phone calls please. Phone calls annoy me and my phone is on silent at all times and on my land line phones, all ringers are off ( wouldn't even have those if my DH didn't need it to fax for work).
Good service is enough for me!
But, I will say it is a nice gesture for him to show appreciation for the business, I just don't find it nesessary.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to ChansGram

I think that's a kind gesture. As expensive as everything is its nice to know they really appreciate us buying from them. But maybe I just want the attention. LOL

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to nphelps1

I think that's great. I love the idea of getting a thank you. When I worked in sales we had to send thank you notes to people and call to follow up with them. Now, if I don't get a follow up of some kind, I think less of the company. It's just a courtesy that I appreciate.

New Kid On the Block
In response to TFCasper

I order from them a lot and they call to say thank you or let you know something is back ordered. Love them and scrapbook.com too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics