Username Post: my bf is better than your bf...        (Topic#1597791)
Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom

Because she just arranged for my family n friends to get me a SILHOUETTE CAMEO for my birthday!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Yeah...so happy...can't wait to play with it!!! I was so surprised...and floored...YAY ME!! Prepare thyselves for a flood of Sil questions...

Expert
In response to Juansmom

Happy Birthday! And yah for her...what a friend!

I love my Cameo and have had it since it was introduced...I'm no expert, but I'm always willing to help with questions! My best advice is to just jump in and start playing (but don't use your best papers for cutting...but don't use cheap paper either...) and You-Tube can be a great place for help too.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to HuskerMom98

love my Cameo. I just got mine in June my mom bought for me. I like it and been use it. I don't know much about it more but I am doing my best.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to southern lady

Happy Birthday!!
Such great friends/family!!
You will enjoy that machine!
I don't know much about it either, I just do the basics ,but know that it is a great machine!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to HuskerMom98

Veteran
In response to Juansmom

Happy Birthday Chris Hope you have a lovely day. Enjoy your new toy....and that was so thoughtful of your bf to organize such a great present for you.
Here's hoping your layouts win at the county fair for another awesome birthday treat....

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Juansmom

Oh Chris, I am so happy for you. I know you will love it. I got one last year & I love it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to anda11

well I think maybey my bf is better than yours-- HA HA (not)
In December 25, 2012 I was finally given for my birthday and xmas a cricut expression 2! I had wanted one literaly since 2000!!! I was very SHOCKED!!! so I can relate!!! ha ha
congrates!
mg

jennypuccinelli
Resident
jennypuccinelli
In response to mindygail

Happy Birthday and what a great BF!!!

I have the cameo and LOVE it!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to jennypuccinelli

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and great vibes...I can't wait to play with it...but I have to...I worked today, do a double thurs n Fri, then a camping trip Sat-tues...maybe Wed???

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics