Username Post: Bazzill Matchmaker Is Back!! :)        (Topic#1597797)
tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

YAY!! It's a Happy Day! The Bazzill Matchmaker is Back and updated on their site!

Expert
In response to tanyaham

Yah!

(...now if they would just update some of the lines (like Simple Stories and Echo Park...!)

But still happy it's back!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to HuskerMom98

I have never tried bazzil at all - is it THAT good??
You have me curious.
mg

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to mindygail

Thanks Tanya! I didn't know what it was and now I'll be using it regularly!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

I never even knew it existed in the first place. Looks like a cool tool, too bad ya have to get on the computer to use it, lol! Now if they would come up with a phone app, then I would be thrilled!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to chocolateaxel

A phone app? I guess it would come as no surprise to you, Darla, that I HATE phone apps :>) It seems like it's just like a computer, but a computer is actually big enough to see something without wearing out my finger with scrolling. But hopefully, for you...they'll come out with a phone app

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to mrsdriver5

Ah, but my phone goes everywhere that I go, and I don't have to be tied down to a desk and chair as with a computer, lol! My phone is never away from my side, ever!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Plus, if I make an unexpected purchase of something like the luscious G45 papers, unless I have it on a phone app, how am I going to know what Bazzill matches? I can't very well carry my computer to the LSS with me, lol!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I do all my shopping online from home...sitting in my comfy chair at the computer :>)

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

My phone is about dead and I'm not sure I'll replace it. Hate phones! I wouldn't have any, if I had my way~ Personally, I think Mr. Bell should be shot for his invention...but I guess it's too late for that :>)

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Sorry...got off-track. I definitely will use the Bazzill Matchmaker...it's in my computer favorites :>) Thanks for telling us about it, Tanya!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

I shop for some things online, but most of my scrappy stuff I buy in person. With the exception of my SU purchases, don't have much choice but to buy online from them, lol.
I detest talking on the phone, and have to be on the phone at work way more than I like! Once I'm off work, about the only person I talk on the phone to is my dad. He doesn't text or email, and keeps conversations short because he doesn't like phones either, lol.
But I will text until the cows come home!! If I had my way, all my communication would be done via texting or email. Both of which I can take care of from my phone.
Whenever I do have to do any online shopping, I use my iPad though. I only turn on my computer if it is the absolute last resort! I like things to be mobile, like the cell phone and iPad. I detest sitting at a desk!!!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

TFS Tanya - how cool is that!

Can I say "cool beans"?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to RedSquirrel

maybe that means AC isn't going to change Bazzill too much! THAT is good news!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Darla, there IS an app for that!!

When it first came out, I believe it was like $10, but I just looked, and for $2.99, you can get the Bazzill app, which looks to include the Matchmaker!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to tanyaham

YAY! Thanks, Tanya!

Cloverlady
Governor
Cloverlady

Thanks for the heads up Tanya!!! do you know if the app has an android version or is it only for the iphone?

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to Cloverlady

oh! Thanks for that! Makes me wonder if their App is updated as well then!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to GwynnAsbury

I haven't actually downloaded the app yet, but I did look at it, and the screenshot shows Matchmaker on the Menu.

MoniL
MoniL 
Guru
MoniL
  • MoniL on 07-31-14 08:52 PM

Wow! Going to have to look into that app.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics