Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: August HOARDERS Challenge        (Topic#1597843)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another...) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them! *Rules* Here's what to do to enter: 1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used. 2. Post your project here for us to cheer you and clap you on the back! 3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them! **Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary! ** Optional Twists: (For bragging rights really) 1. TOOLS - Continuing that tool twist because it's helping me so much! Dig out that tool you bought into but never used (ex. Cricut, Copic, Gelatos, Masks, Mists, etc). Whatever you have that's staring you in the face - grab that sucker and use it! 2. Summer CLEARANCE - Go through your stash for those packs of one or two embellishments and USE them up! Let's clear out the old and get ready for the new!
Prize: Bragging rights and a slightly smaller stash!

View Challenge Here: August HOARDERS Challenge

savvy scrapper amie
Idol
savvy scrapper amie
In response to SonjaC

I'm in!

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper
In response to savvy scrapper amie

Oh, I have so many supplies to use up - count me in! I'm going to try and use my Cricut which I never use.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to sassiescrapper

Good morning Sonja - have a wonderful holiday!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Hello. My name is Laura, and I am a scrapbook supplies hoarder. Count me in again!!

Edited by lcmemories on 08-01-14 02:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sewflake
Diva
Sewflake
In response to lcmemories

I'll play

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Sewflake

I'd like to play please.

Sewflake
Diva
Sewflake
In response to sasload4

I really hate to use this sparkly glitter paper used for the snowflake boarder. I don't have but one sheet and you can bet I will use every little scrap. I used some of my PTI paper to fashion the flower, and dug through my stash for these papers.

Christmas Joy By Sewflake

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Sewflake

me please

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

I'm finally sitting down and working on a half started project from Scrapfest. I want to get it done! Would this count for this challenge, since I've been hoarding the stuff? If not, I just want to get it done.

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper
In response to kdinsmore

Got my first project completed using my Cricut - yay!! It's a birthday banner for my sister's friend's daughter. Am I allowed to say how happy I am with how it turned out? I've seen these banners on sale on Etsy for $40 or more! It was so fun and easy to make. I can't believe it's been sitting in a box for years. Now I have to find my other cartridges that are in storage somewhere. Maybe this will get me to use my Cameo too. I've had that since Christmas. Yikes!

For those of you who would like to know, used the Create a Critter cartridge and also my Slice for the letters. I used a flower punch to make the owl more girly.

Happy birthday banner By Sassiescrapper

So my hoarded supplies: cardstock (I have so much cardstock and pattern paper it's ridiculous), Cricut, Create a Critter cartridge, Xyron 510. Used a lot of tools - woo hoo!

Thanks for looking!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Anne, I love love love your banner! Pink, green and owls are my favorite! I want to steal this banner and put it in my scrap room.

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
Anne, I love love love your banner! Pink, green and owls are my favorite! I want to steal this banner and put it in my scrap room.

It's so easy to make! Feel free to lift it!!

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper

Here's my layout:

love By Sassiescrapper

Used so many hoarded supplies: ALL my pattern papers are a year old or more and used my Cricut and Create a Critter cartridge from several years ago. Yay!

nvmagpie
Idol
nvmagpie

I'm in!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to nvmagpie

Tractor Xing By Tinadn

The brown paint I sprayed into my embosing paste is ancient and I don't think ever been used, the TH blue paint is half dried up and the metal tractor is from an auction a few summers ago.

Erin Reed -
Guru
Erin Reed -
In response to tinadn

lots of the cardstock

ahoy there **Birds of a Feather Kit** By Erin Reed -

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Erin Reed -

EVERYTHING old here
Ultimate adventure By Tinadn

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Tool twist-gear stamp
Needing a title By Tinadn

nvmagpie
Idol
nvmagpie
In response to SonjaC

On this 2 pager I used old pp. The bg is 3 Bugs (solid side) the other pp is Echo Park. I got some bonus papers with an order quite some time ago. Not my regular style so I challenged myself to use it.

Views from the River By Nvmagpie

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics