Username Post: School album: Real Red or Wine        (Topic#1597921)
Veteran

I am planning to use the W R Memory keepers 3 ring album for my kid's school albums. I was planning to use the Real Red color. But then I saw the Wine color. Which one would you choose for a series of school albums? Thanks!

Resident
In response to GAKropper

Personal preference only, but I would go with the wine. One because I like it better and secondly, it matches my kids school colours

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to GAKropper

well the color I am choosing for school albums are the bright cobalt blue ones because they are thee exact shade of our school colors which I think is beautiful

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to anda11

for sure the red in my opinion - the wine is almost not school like to me red is primary therefore making it a bright cheery choice. just my two cents!!!
mg
(good luck)

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to mindygail

This is so funny! I have two albums going for the high school where I teach. One is for a club, and the other is for school events. I have the wine and will get the red soon.

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to bonprof

I like the red. It is more primary and makes me think of school more. That said, school colors, where you will display it, etc, may also be factors.

Veteran
In response to Frau_Cooney

Thanks everyone. They are still in elementary, so no designated school colors. Their mascot is a Bronco named Blue Jeans, and they use a lot of western motifs like horseshoes, etc. Assuming we don't move before high school, their colors would be wine and white. I had not really thought about that until now.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to GAKropper

maybey wine then??
im not much help am I ??

New Kid On the Block
In response to GAKropper

I'd go with the wine, but I've never been a fan of primary colors so I tend to gravitate more toward muted color schemes anyway. Just my 2 cents...

Also, have you thought about asking your kids since the albums will be for them/of them? Maybe they have a preference and it might help you decide.

Veteran
In response to wm_momof3

I had not thought of asking my kids. They would say pink (daughter) and orange (son).

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to GAKropper

Going for your child's favorite color is always a great idea...or the school colors.

heather375
Tenant
heather375
In response to Juansmom

I have every color of the rainbow! lol This way I can tell my son, go get the green one, knowing it's such and such years.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to heather375

that idea is smart going with a rainbow of colors!!!

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to mindygail

Embellish the front of the album with Washi Tape for a rainbow or multi-pattern effect.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to GAKropper

Isn't this site having a WeRKM sale? Why choose, buy both!

Veteran
In response to jaxxan

Love that idea jaxxan! But I am trying to avoid adding too much to my already out of control supplies. I love both colors, but finally decided to go with the Real Red.

Now to figure out what color of blue to use for a trip to Universal and Sea World. Why do I put SO much thought into these decisions????

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics