Username Post: Have you ever....        (Topic#1598047)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

Taken photos just so you could use a certain paper?
I just told my daughter to ask her boyfriend to take pictures in the park to go with Kaisercraft Enchanted garden!! Am I sick? Do I need help??

(And for the record, I buy 95% of my supplies here.)

Edited by bonprof on 08-12-14 10:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-12-14 11:08 AM
In response to bonprof

LOL! Nope, you're not sick. I've taken photos to use with a particular title I've concocted. And I've bought paper in advance of an event knowing that it would work for the photos I was planning to take.

Expert
In response to stick

Yup...an entire mini-album even! I fell in love with the Jillibean garden line last year and so I kept taking lots of pictures of my boys in the veggie garden so I could use the entire collection!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-12-14 12:24 PM
In response to HuskerMom98

I haven't actually staged a photo yet to match papers, but I've definitely bought papers with the intention to do so. I'm just a horrible slacker.

heather375
Tenant
heather375
In response to Vae

all the time!! I bought a sports pack so I made my boys go play football, basketball, soccer, baseball....all in one week. I just made sure I took pics in different clothes! lol

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to heather375

well, i did buy several sports and school packs while Juan was still in diapers...they were on sale/clearance, and i can't resist a good sale.

Resident
In response to bonprof

Not only have I taken photos so I could use a certain paper, I have been known to go out and buy clothes for my boys that would match the paper....
I would also dress them so that they co-ordinated with the paper that I knew I would use for an event I knew I would be taking photos at!
Of course, at 13 and 16, I can't get away with that anymore I am barely allowed to take photos of them anymore!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to christiscraps61

Ok, I feel better now! Lol! Loved reading your thoughts!!

I love Halloween paper and Embellishments. Maybe we need to have a party! Lol!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-12-14 02:28 PM
In response to bonprof

I've been buying halloween papers like crazy lately. I don't know why... I don't even have many halloween pics to scrap, but I love them!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Vae

I LOVE Halloween papers!!! and yes for sure I almost bought some blue paper to go with the outfits I planned on the kids to wear blue clothes.
hope that made sense
,g

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-12-14 03:05 PM
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
I've been buying halloween papers like crazy lately. I don't know why... I don't even have many halloween pics to scrap, but I love them!

Me too!!! And at the main event that I get all dressed up in costume for every year, pictures aren't allowed. It's at a children's hospital, so it's for patient confidentiality, which is as it should be. I need to remember to take pics before I go ...

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Vae

• Vae Said:
I haven't actually staged a photo yet to match papers, but I've definitely bought papers with the intention to do so. I'm just a horrible slacker.

Me, too!! I'm so glad I'm not alone on this one.

sassiescrapper
Expert
sassiescrapper
In response to Luvmyfam

Yep, guilty! Lol

My Fourth of July page was already made since I knew we were going to a party. Made my husband wear a red shirt and I wore a blue shirt.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics