Username Post: Fabric Scrapbook Cover        (Topic#1598203)
stephyykinss
New Kid On the Block
stephyykinss

Hi,

I have a 12 x 12 scrapbook that I have been putting off decorating the fabric cover. I have never done that before so I have no idea what kind of adhesive would work best.

I have 3D stickers mounted on cardstock that I would like to put on the cover.

I would appreciate any input you would have on how best to adhere the cardstock to the fabric

Thanks!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-25-14 09:15 PM
In response to stephyykinss

If it were me I'd probably just try glue dots first. They don't warp the paper or the fabric (in my experience) and they seem to stick to fabric pretty well. But then again, I haven't decorated the outside of an album before because I keep them side by side on a shelf. Hopefully someone else here has some good tips!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Vae

Yes, glue dots first, then Glossy Accents if that doesn't work. Glossy Accents sticks to pretty much anything, really well.

But I agree with Vae, I wouldn't put too much on a cover because it would get knocked off when I was pulling it, or its neighbour on and off the shelf.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I would say try this 3 in one beacon I love this glue

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to southern lady

I agree with Danielle Beacon 3 in 1 glue. it is the same features as a glue gun. crystal clear..instant grab..fast dry. it is acid free if you care. my daughter used it to glue fabric on a pieces of cork, then she added ribbons & buttons & jewels. It was for one of her patients who love to hang things on the wall.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics