Page 2 of 63 
Username Post: Utah Croppers        (Topic#890781)
scrappinmad
Mayor
scrappinmad
In response to Heather020802

Quote:

Heather020802 said:
Jessie, that would be great if you could come! Let me know!

Amy, did you find out if you can come? I hope so!!!

Julie, I'm bummed that you can't come. That would be fun get together sometime! A girlfriend and I get together about twice a month and scrapbook while our husbands play computer games. I'll let you know the next time we do one and you can come! That goes for anyone else, too- lol

heather i want to come SO bad but the answer is definatly no. i am so sad. hopefully i can catch up with you guys somewhere, mm sale, maybe dinner, pretty much anywhere. cant wait to meet some more neighbors.

Jewelybean
Idol
Jewelybean
In response to scrappinmad

Amy and anyone: If you want to come down with me, or meet up for the MM sale in April, lemme know! It would be fun to just go with a fellow scrapper, not my DH!!

jupiter
Idol
jupiter
In response to Jewelybean

Heather-- Not sure if you were referring to me or the other Amy but I AM coming!! I'm SOOO excited--- I'm going to pay my deposit TODAY! I'm still working on one of my friends, but it doesn't look like she's going to be able to make it work. All that talk about the wharehouse sale made me even MORE excited!

fotoprincess: That's so fun you come up here a few times a year!! Jackson definatley has it's perks, but scrap-shopping is NOT one of them! We have one little LSS that just opened last summer and they have a few cute things here and there but they don't carry MM, SEI, Bazzill, etc. etc... mostly I do scrap shopping in Idaho Falls or stock up when I'm in UT!

jupiter
Idol
jupiter
In response to Fotoprincess

Quote:

Fotoprincess said:
Park City? Heber? Where???? I have a little date with my dh this weekend up there and I probably should make a shopping stop!

That crop sounds like so much fun! How many people are going so far?

PS Where is the memories outlet?

I think the place is Park City is called "Gone Scrappin" It's just off the highway between Kimball Junction and Jeremy Ranch (On the opposite side of the outlets). It's been a while since I was there! The other store is The Memory Box in Midway/Heber... it's a great store!! Have a fun weekend with your dh!

lossy
lossy 
Guru
lossy
  • lossy on 02-18-05 09:08 AM

Quote:

Heather020802 said:
Jessie, that would be great if you could come! Let me know!

I would love to come but I am due on the 5th and my hubby also has drill that weekend

ascott 
Expert
In response to lossy

Do u gals still have openings? I would love to go!! I need to check with DH but I think I will probably be able to swing it...

Heather020802
Governor
Heather020802
In response to ascott

Yep, we still have a few openings!!! That would be great! PM me if you want more info!

ascott 
Expert

pm'd you Heather

Jewelybean
Idol
Jewelybean
In response to ascott

Hi! Just thought I would let you all know that I am going to the scrapaway! I am really, really excited! Then I will finally be able to talk 'scrapbooking' w/people who actually know what an eyelet is!

Heather020802
Governor
Heather020802

HA HA HA JULIE!!! I'm so glad that you're going to be able to come!!!

For those of you who are coming, you should have an email about joining a yahoo group... that's where we will be doing our chatting/planning!

There are still open spots if others are interested, although the final payment is due the end of this week! PM me if you are interested!

emilyb
emilyb 
Mayor
emilyb

Scrapaway is going to be sooo fun!!! I can't wait!!

luckeelizard
Idol
luckeelizard
In response to emilyb

I wish I could go, have tons of fun!

jupiter
Idol
jupiter
In response to luckeelizard

Yay!! Julie I'm so glad you're going to come too! I'm so excited to meet and everyone and be with other addicts... I mean scrappers!

Jewelybean
Idol
Jewelybean
In response to jupiter

I was going to ask....I have never been to a crop or anything so I don't know exactly what I would want to bring?? All of my embellishments are in one of those things with 64 drawers, which is kind of hard to bring? Do you bring all of your paper? (Granted I probably don't have half as much as you guys). I have a tote but I know for sure that hardly any of my stuff fits!! So just wondering! And if maybe I bring some tools, and we could share? I have no idea!!!

Heather020802
Governor
Heather020802

Julie, those are great questions! If you'd like, we can all talk about it yahoo so that everyone has the same ideas, kwim? Not like I have all the answers, but this is what I'm planning to do....
I'll stuff my suitcase with paper that there's a GOOD chance that I will use, and then put some embellishments in the pockets. THen I'll stuff all my clothes/personal things in a tiny duffle bag! (Honestly, what's more important?!?!)
I don't think we all need to bring our MM tool kits, and things like that. Definitely bring your trimmer and adhesives, and I'm planning to pick some pictures to work on beforehand. I would try to narrow down your embellishments/paper to what you think you will really use. I also think it would be fun if people wanted to bring some stuff that they'd like to trade with each other!

Fotoprincess
Resident
Fotoprincess

Jewelybean...pick me! pick me!!! I wanna go to the MM Sale!!!! I love their stuff! Dh would go with me if I drugged him and dragged him, but it would be much more fun to go with someone who would appreciate the sight of some fine rub-ons at a killer price.

Weekend with dh in midway was great, but I got the message about the LSS up there too late. Too bad, so sad. I will have to make another trip up there shortly.

luckeelizard
Idol
luckeelizard
In response to Fotoprincess

When is the MM sale?

Heather020802
Governor
Heather020802
In response to luckeelizard

The MM sale is the first weekend in April. They usually have a preview sale the Saturday before that, though too.

scrappy_chick
Diva
scrappy_chick

just noticed this thread...DUH!!! I am SOOOO excited for APRIL! I just paid the remaining balance and am NOW GOOD to go!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Fotoprincess
Resident
Fotoprincess
In response to scrappy_chick

If you all want to get together and storm the sale at the MM thing, let's go!
Wish I could join you for scrapaway. I'd love to go next time. I'll have family in town this time.

Page 2 of 63 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics