Page 63 of 63 
Username Post: Utah Croppers        (Topic#890781)
Aimee81
Resident
Aimee81
In response to lossy

No one has said anything in over a month!!! WOW!

Plucky Momo
Idol
Plucky Momo
In response to lossy

I was thinking of having a final crop on Saturday, May 17th in Clearfield.

We can crop for a few hours and I have tons and tons of scrapbooking supplies to sell cheap & give-away.

What do you all think?

Loves, Emilie

Kissyj
Kissyj 
Pro
Kissyj
In response to Plucky Momo

Sounds great!!

Plucky Momo
Idol
Plucky Momo
In response to lossy

The last (emilie sponsered) Clearfield Crop is this Saturday, May 17th from Noon until 4-5 pm. It is at the Meadows Clubhouse. Here are directions in case you need them.

Coming off of the I-15. Take exit 334. Head West.
Go past Auto Zone (on right) and Maverick (on left). You will see lights at State Street. Go through those lights and right across from the Family Dollar you will see a small white ClubHouse. It will be on your left side. Turn in and park in the lot by the swimming pool.

Don't forget to bring a checkbook or cash since I am selling tons of stuff REALLY CHEAP! And it's super nice stuff too!

Hope to see you all there!

Loves, Emilie

Kissyj
Kissyj 
Pro
Kissyj
In response to Plucky Momo

I hope that I can stop in for a bit, but with those times I think I am not going to be able to make it. Unfortunately my Saturday has filled with soccer related activities and an activity at my hubby's work.

Lolawid
Governor
Lolawid
In response to Kissyj

Hey everyone! Long time no chat! I'm selling my inventory. If anyone wants scrap supplies cheap, pm me!! Hope everyone's doing well!!

lossy
lossy 
Guru
lossy
  • lossy on 01-24-09 10:17 PM
In response to Lolawid

wow the last post was 10/11/08
lets get more chatty girls

Nskmorgan
Tenant
Nskmorgan
In response to lossy

is anyone ever been or going to this
http://www.digitalscrapbookmemories.com/

I think I want to but just want some input.
any get togethers in the Ogden area???

UtahMary
New Kid On the Block
UtahMary
In response to Nskmorgan

I'm not into digital scrapbooking but would love to attend a crop near Ogden as well. Mary

lossy
lossy 
Guru
lossy
  • lossy on 01-29-09 12:02 PM
In response to UtahMary

no but i would love to go.
Hey does anybody know what happened to Daisy's dot's and doodles. when I came back from TX in Sept they were closed.

StaceyJAJ
New Kid On the Block
StaceyJAJ
In response to lossy

Hi ladies! I am in Clinton...any scrappers nearby? I'd love to scrap sometime!!!

Nskmorgan
Tenant
Nskmorgan
In response to StaceyJAJ

I have found a place I love to scrapbook at. Its in Eden up by Wolf Creek
http://www.darcysretreats.com/classes.html
this is the website. I am going on the 7th of March and would love to have somebody join me. I have only gone once before and it was great, Darcy is the best host and her place is super cute.

Nskmorgan
Tenant
Nskmorgan
In response to lossy

• lossy Said:
no but i would love to go.
Hey does anybody know what happened to Daisy's dot's and doodles. when I came back from TX in Sept they were closed.

the place I croped at last week was one of the teachers from daisy dots and there was also a lady that managed the store there and they said the new owners ran it into the ground. I miss that place but you should check out the previous post and give that a try

StaceyJAJ
New Kid On the Block
StaceyJAJ
In response to Nskmorgan

I am not sure I could make it to that one but I would love to go sometime! Looks fun!

Nskmorgan
Tenant
Nskmorgan
In response to StaceyJAJ

I got this e-mail today-DCVW warehouse sale
"Thank you for your interest in our products. Yes--we are actually having a warehouse sale at the end of next week (March 13th and 14th). It will go from 10am to 4pm. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call our office at 801.224.6766."

Lolawid
Governor
Lolawid
In response to Nskmorgan

I would love to get together and scrapbook sometime. Haven't done anything in a while, and need some motivation!

Nskmorgan
Tenant
Nskmorgan
In response to Lolawid

nothing posted for almost a year. what is everyone up to any good crops or should we start one??

New Kid On the Block
In response to Nskmorgan

I just posted on another thread. I am looking for an opportunity to scrapbook in a group. I live in Sandy and I'm available during the school day. And I play well with others

The three scrapbook stores closest to me - Pebbbles in Holladay, Heartfelt Creations in Sandy, and Heartland Paper in Taylorsville - all offer free use of their classroom during the day. I'd be glad to call and set up a day/time - just let me know who is interested.

Thanks -
Connie

Page 63 of 63 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics