Page 22 of 25 
Username Post: vegas        (Topic#916562)
LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado
In response to southern lady

Oh count me in. I don't have anyone to do classes with or shopping or even remotely understands scrapping LOL.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to LYNN in Colorado

well if you every need help with anything you can ask me. have you ever been to julie janes store? i take some class over there. i need to do some scrapbook shopping for race seen i have some race car pic. where are you on here? i am on here in the afternoons after work. what is your name if i may ask?

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

My name is Lynn and I'm on after work. and in the morning anytime between 3:00 and 5:30am.(I'm an early bird.) I work in Henderson so I don't get home until 6:00. Yes its the pits of a drive LOL. I have never heard of julie janes. but Im going to look it up tonight and will try to get over to it tomorrow. Oh and what is your name?

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

wow I think it is a long ways from me. I'm at Ann and Decatur. Is it as far as I think it is?

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i am close to you. i am over by decatur and 214.
my name is danielle. well i be over there today. julie janes is in summerline but nice i like there class.

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

wow you are very close to me. I didn't make it over there today but I will. I had to take care of something today and now its almost 3 so I know I won't make it. does JJ's have a web site? I looked but didn't see anything. maybe we could take a class together????

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

yes they do have a website. i just got back from going to the scrapbook store had to get some stuff that i am doing a layout. i will pm you the website

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i would in the morning untill 3 pm

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

The only thing I see this time that I would like to take is the Photo Shop Elements. So I think I'm going to do it and hopefully they will have something I want to do next month.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

well i am going to take a few class there once that is "BEACH" Word Album on the 20 and

Edited by southern lady on 05-13-08 07:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

I thought about that one. Oh I just read again it is a word album. I think I would like that one.

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

well I checked out the time for the class. I would be fast asleep half way thru the class LOL. I am assuming that you work other hrs other than 8 to 5? I need to find one on Friday night or Saturday. Let me know if you take one on one of those days.
I can't even take the Photo shop one as it is in the afternoon!

Edited by LYNN IN VEGAS on 05-15-08 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

sure i tell a class i take. i usally have to take the night class seen i work. i usually the class don't take that long.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Jaime Lynne

bump

LYNN in Colorado
Tenant
LYNN in Colorado

I am signed up for the explosion box class today. fun fun fun. I also signed up for the photo shop class this Saturday.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i hope there still room for the explosion box i do that soon sign up

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

bump

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Jaime Lynne

bump

kanibee
Veteran
kanibee
In response to Nettescraps

Hi there, I have a 5 yr. old ready to start kindergarten, this coming fall. I hate to say this but Vegas, is not geared towards children. It is Sin City. The schools are aweful ranked very poorly amoung other states. Horrible drivers, and not much to do for children, unless you plan on taking them to the strip (our zoo sucks). My hometown is California, and we'll be heading back there come August 2008. As far as, the economy goes it's in between, though housing has dipped quite a bit but it's dipped everywhere.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to kanibee

bump

Page 22 of 25 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics