Username Post: FAQ: I'm not getting the Scrapbook.com Newsletter.        (Topic#99478)
McKane
McKane 
Expert
McKane

If you are not getting the Scrapbook.com Newsletter it could be for a few reasons:

1. You haven't actually signed up for it. When you sign up for access to the Scrapbook.com Community Center and other areas of Scrapbook.com you are not automatically added to the newsletter list. You'll need to sign up separately to receive the Scrapbook.com Newsletter. Click Here to Sign Up Now You can also use that link to verify if you are signed up or not.

2. If you have gone to that link and verified that you are in fact signed up for the newsletter then the email is getting filtered out and treated as SPAM by either your email program or your ISP. Go into your email account and change your SPAM or Junk Mail filter to always let in email from anyone at Scrapbook.com. You can also call your ISP and tell them that you are not getting your email from Scrapbook.com.

3. If you still can't get the newsletter, there is one thing left to do: You can set up a separate email address at Yahoo or Hotmail and subscribe again to the Scrapbook.com newsletter. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again

McKane Davis
http://www.scrapbook.com

anajul
anajul 
Diva
anajul
In response to McKane

I have the same problem. I have signed up twice and was really looking forward to the newsletters (and my free gift of course) but as yet I have not received a confirmation or newsletter. I checked the spam every day and it has not been there. Help??

anajul
anajul 
Diva
anajul
In response to anajul

I have signed up twice each on 2 different emails and have still not received a confirmation email. Yes I have checked the bulk mail folder. It's just not there. Anything else I can do?

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to anajul

PM me the e-mail address that you signed up with, and we'll check the newsletter list.

It's also possible that your ISP is doing some server level blocking, and it's never getting to your bulk mail folder.

vaeyle
vaeyle 
Expert
vaeyle
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Megan, I have been trying to change my email address in "my settings" to no avail. I am not receiving any email from scrapbook.com at my verizon address. I am not able to add a scrapbook domain to my safe list. Can you tell me the specific email address used for the "change of email address" verification email? The part that comes before the @ (at symbol). Then I can add it to my safe list. Thanks.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to vaeyle

PM me your new e-mail address. Verizon does some server level blocking, and the e-mail validation doesn't go thru.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics