Page 4 of 190 
Username Post: Florida        (Topic#998826)
preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to ashtonsmommy

I changed my mine and I'm going on Sat. (probably afternoonish.)
Going to leave Orlando around noon probably and head out

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to preci28

just saying hi! dawn..are you ahving fun with your chizzle it?

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to Mercy4Free

I may be going Sat. now! My mom is going to get my father to watch ds so we can go together so we have more time. After work on Friday will leave me only 2 hours and I want to make sure I buy everything on my list!

Wendy

dawnblue
Idol
dawnblue

Angela - I LOVE THE CHIZZEL IT!! The battery casing spring was messed up, but I fixed it and it works now. I totally returned some stuff to Michael's - a scrapboss! LOL! I had never heard of one before - but that is a cool little tool! I have been embossing, chalking, distressing acrylics and more! Stuff I have never done before

I regged for CKU!! I cannot wait. I got a class by Becky Higgins!!!!!!! I am serious when I say that when I registered - it was withing the first minute of them opening registration (I kept hitting refresh till the Register Now button appeared ) and within 10 minutes about half of the classes were totally full! I got some good ones, but not all that I wanted - I am hoping some people are gonna be changing their mind on the digi photo class. Is anyone else gonna go?

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to dawnblue

glad you are having fun! i will have to play with heathers...amazing ive left it in the box so long! lol...

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy

Congrats on getting into CKu ALicia! I know you have been wanting to go!

Wendy

preci28
Mayor
preci28

glad to hear you got into BH's class...is it the scrapping of two or something like that..

Angela dropped my stuff of a few hrs. ago and I haven't opened it yet..I'm going to try and avoid playing till exams are over on Thursday!!!

dawnblue
Idol
dawnblue
In response to preci28

You HAVE to open that Chizzle it! I love that!

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to dawnblue

I was BAD---I opened it.......And man oh man I can see hours of fun with this new toy.

dawnblue
Idol
dawnblue
In response to preci28

Shame on you LOL! It really is cool! I love what it does with chalk. You are supposed to use one of the little hard cones on chalk - but it just tears my brush up. The little brush that is supposed to be for ink is equally good with chalk. I have used it for everything! For the money, it is a great tool! Heck - it's a great tool anyway!

Angela - I got my titles yesterday - so cute! Thanks

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to dawnblue

I played with the brush one and did like an air brush look with ink-pretty cute.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to preci28

tell me what your titles say..i have no idea!

dawnblue
Idol
dawnblue

Hahahaha! Angela - that's too funny Although I think I do remember you telling me you'd never seen them. They are clear transparent and has 3 things on it - One is a title and says Family - One is the definition of family and the other is a quote - Friendships may come and go... but the love of Family lasts forever. It is in red and green - I will use it for a Christmas layout.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to dawnblue

great!

CandiceK
Diva
CandiceK

I am going to CKU, I was logged in within 5 minutes and the Tim Holtz and phots classes were GONE!!! I really wanted those. But I got some other neat stuff.

dawnblue
Idol
dawnblue
In response to CandiceK

I know Candice - it was like Wow! I had missed them both. I got some great classes though. Where are you from in Florida? I Live just a few miles from CKU - so thankfully, won't need a hotel room.

FSCgal
FSCgal 
Pro
FSCgal
In response to dawnblue

I'm going on sat. My best friend is coming over Friday night and we'll go in the morning. I'm not sure how long we'll stay. I think it all depends on how crowded it is and what's there.

I won't get my tax return before the Tampa Expo. The IRS site says I should have it no later than May 24th. It's alright. I can save it for the Orlando Expo. I am also planning on going to that one. My best friend lives close to that and we decided to go to both. lol.

Last year the Sizzlits deal was buy a Sizzlits and get the carrying case for free. The Sizzix dies were buy three and get one free or it may have been buy four and get one free. I can't remember.

I look for things that I may not be able to find locally or something that may not be out in stores yet like some of the newer Sizzix stuff. It takes M's about 6 months from release to get them in stores. If you are looking for a Xyron I'd just use one of the M's coupons for 40% or 50% off. At last year's Expo I picked up some 12x12 military paper and some preprinted vellum sheets. I think there were 50 sheets of themes etc for like 8 bucks. I still have some of them left. I have checked out some of the vendor's websites and have already written down some things I'd like to get if they have it at the Expo.

ashtonsmommy
Governor
ashtonsmommy
In response to FSCgal

I am not going now!

I was looking for the SEI papers, new Chatterbox and some others that my LSS doesn't carry. But, the redone Crafts and Stuff section is awesome! I spent $40 there today just on Chatterbox, SEI, and some Basic Grey. I figure I can now spend the $13 i was going to spend to park and get in on actual supplies! I also used my 40% coupon there! I can't wait to go back when I have some more time! There was too much to look at!

Wendy

preci28
Mayor
preci28

So I decided to go today and then spend the weekend with my mom!!

I got there around noon and it was totally packed.. I just pretty much walked around first off and then dove right in.

got some real good deals---15 sheets of Bazzil for 6 bucks.
and I finally got the Basic Gret Motifica (sp?) set for 15.

Not much in the way of eyelets that I could see which is what I was looking for orginally... I'm not really into page kits, but they had some awesome ones..
lot of animal ones.
Stampin Station had some awesome hurricane paper as well... (guess where my hurricane swap items are coming from)

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to preci28

okay excited about your hurricane paper here!

Page 4 of 190 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics