Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Hawaii        (Topic#998832)
mele1455
Veteran
mele1455
In response to smileyfacegirl80

Some other sb stores: Scrapper's Den in Pearl City and I love Photo Craft in Kaimuki. He has the best classes!!!!!! Check it out.

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to mele1455

Well I made it to Hawaii last Thursday. Can't wait to check out those places. Thinking about creating a yahoo group for scrapbookers here. PM me if anybody's interested.

Marygail

dawnie
dawnie 
Mayor
dawnie

Hi Marygail!!

If you'd like to get together at one of the LSS to crop together, please let me know! I'd love to have a get together! I'm always looking for people down here to scrap together! lol

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to dawnie

Just letting you all know I created a yahoo group for local scrapbookers. If interested, please PM me. It's new and I'd love to meet you all.

Marygail

mollypeckham
Tenant
mollypeckham

Hey there, everyone! I will be moving to Hawaii, Oahu to be exact, and Pearl City to be even more exact, come December! DH is in the Navy, so I would love to know so so much about everything there. What are the good scrapbook stores, where should i enroll the kids into school, you name it, I need to know!

Marygail, gonna PM you!

dawnie
dawnie 
Mayor
dawnie
In response to mollypeckham

lol hey molly! sounds liek you're going to be moving right into my town! lol...I'm in pearl city too.

hope you can join our group cause I really want to plan a crop together!! lol

mollypeckham
Tenant
mollypeckham
In response to dawnie

WOOHOO! We just got confirmation that DH's last day here, in NY, will be on December 2nd, soooo if any of you are up for planning anything, let me know!

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to mollypeckham

I went to Ben Franklin's today. I signed up to be a member so I expect to be going there at least once a month. Going back there tomorrow to use my coupon and maybe check out Scrapper's Den. I know it's like right there, isn't it Dawn? I'll look it up online.

Marygail

dawnie
dawnie 
Mayor
dawnie

Yup. Scrapper's Den is about 1 block down and across the street from ben franklin. You gotta be careful going down cause there's a one way entrance and a one way exit; so if you miss it you gotta make 2 u turns.

Have fun!! hey maybe we could meet up...I was planning on going to ben franklin tomorrow too! lol

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to dawnie

Well I missed Scrapper's Den last Saturday. Couldn't find it. Let's crop sometime Dawn!

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80

Anybody want to get together sometime??

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80

Aloha, Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

Marygail

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland

Hi there all you Hawaii Scrappers!!

I started my own thread, but obviously before I found this one. I just wanted to find a place to connect with other scrappers here in HI. I have a good friend here who scraps with me, but nice to possibly meet up with others too.

I am a medium person here - not really new to scrapbooking, but really have gotten back into it again. And I have been here on Oahu for about a year and a half - DH in AF. Love it here and want to stay forever.

If you all get together sometime, please let me know. I may be able to join you and bring a friend...

Nice to meet you!!
Nancy

LauraLee444
New Kid On the Block
LauraLee444

Hello!! Anyone planning a Crop, I would love to go! I'm at Hickam AFB DH is AF. Love it here, but afraid we will be leaving in June:( I'm a teacher here in town. (Kalakaua Middle School) (Never will I teach middle school again, crazy kids!)

Could someone tell me how to PM someone, I'm not seeing the button!
Hugs
Laura Lee
Honolulu HI

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to LauraLee444

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Hawaii. Not sure if you had gotten to the Craft store yet, but they have a lot of really nice things. Plus every 3 thursday from 5-9 they hold a crop in the store and give away door prizes. Also check out Ben Franklin, Scrappers Den, and the Scrapbook clubhouse (they hold Midnight madness 1-2 a month I think the next one is Jan 14).

My fav store right now is Fisher Hawaii - it is awesome!! Cheepest Bazzil paper in town and lots of stuff. Only thing be prepared to hunt through stuff a bit unorganized but well worth it!!

PM me if you have any other questions or need more details.

ohana_treasures
Tenant
ohana_treasures
In response to Kels

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Hi Everyone -

I am new to scrapbook.com and totally new to scrapbooking (not new to Hawaii though - my family is from here).

I've been really hesitant about starting scrapbooking (don't really consider myself the creative type) but have always been sort of a wannabe. I met a really nice, helpful and non-intimidating CM consultant and hosted a CM Get Together last week! It was lots of fun and I'm anxiously awaiting my order.

I'm also interested in digital scrapbooking , so I've been doing some beginner tutorials that I've found on various sites.

I think my CM consultant is starting crops this year in the Newtown (Aiea) area. If you're interested, please PM me!

I'm looking forward to doing my first layouts, learning a lot and getting to know all of you!

Melissa

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to ohana_treasures

Be careful, you will be addicted very fast. Let me know about any crops. I am not a huge CM fan, but I am always up to cropping with new folks.
N

ohana_treasures
Tenant
ohana_treasures
In response to nancyhyland

Hey Nancy -
I can see that this can be addicting...is it a bad sign that I'm already hesitating telling my husband how much I'm spending?

I'll be sure to let you know of any crops!

Melissa

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to ohana_treasures

thanks, Yeah, I have that bad habit of not telling my DH either - Thank God I have a job to pay for it

mollypeckham
Tenant
mollypeckham
In response to nancyhyland

Hey there, gals! I am now fully situated in our home, and I am loving it!

nancy, we need to get together for a crop soon! PM me when the next crop will be at the Air Force Base, as I would love to go to that!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics