Page 1 of 10 
Username Post: Idaho        (Topic#998833)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 01:50 PM

Welcome to Idaho!

Pro
In response to Kels

I'm soon to be an Idaho scrapper. Anyone else? I know there were posts about this not too long ago.

Idol
In response to katiesquirrel

I will be joining this thread in about 9 months. Can't wait to meet some fellow scrappers that I live close too.

Pro
In response to Weeblossom

Yay Tracy, I'm excited for you to move.

Christianna
Guru
Christianna

I used to live in Idaho...I miss it so much!

scrappy_chick
Diva
scrappy_chick
In response to Christianna

I AM HERE...I know there are more fellow Idahoans...anyone?????

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to scrappy_chick

Hi girls! I just came across this site. I am in Marsing Idaho. SW of Boise. i have anly lived here a little over a year and have been looking for some girls to get together with. Let me know where your at. Talk to you soon.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

Another fairly recent Idaho transplant here. We moved here (to Nampa) about a year ago. I'd love to crop some local gals.

Any other Idahoans?

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to DebbieB

Hey, I'm not in Idaho (I used to live in Moscow, ID, but not anymore) but I'm going to Boise for a wedding in June. Any good scrap stores I should be sure to stop by?

New Kid On the Block
In response to cougbri

Wow this is great. I am not in Idaho anymore, but I was born and raised south of Pocatello, and lived in the Boise, Nampa area for about 5 years. I am in WA state now and I miss the mountains soooooo bad. (I live in the desert part of WA). I love Boise and I am hoping to get down there in the next couple of months (I have been saying that for a year, but I am going to make it down there soon.)

Pro
In response to LGanske

I'm now moved...in the Boise area--Meridian. I'm still trying to find a good scrapbook store.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

Oh Katie...go to Cut 'N Paste. It's on the corner of Ustick and Cole. There's a shopping center with an Ace Hardware and some other small stores. They seem to have a good selection of the "hot" stuff...Basic Grey, Chatterbox, Lil Davis etc. Another good one is Paper Cottage. They have 2 stores, both on Fairview. One in a shopping center near Milwaukee St. and one in a shopping center near the intersection at Eagle Rd (nearest the Walmart). Both Cut N' Paste and Paper Cottage are good stores, they carry a little different stock. (Cut N Past is my favorite though)

Hope that helps...sorry I never could find that list that was emailed to me.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to DebbieB

Those are both great stores. I live in Marsing and it is hard to get out that way. We need something out towards Nampa/Caldwell area. That would be nice!
Cut'N Paste is having a meeting on Monday evening at 6pm, if you are interested.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

What kind of meeting?

There are a couple of little stores in Nampa. But, it's worth the drive for me to hit ones in Boise. Besides...it keeps my spending down.

Pro
In response to DebbieB

Thanks! I've been to the Paper Cottage once, but didn't have a lot of time, so I didn't get a good look around. I'll try it again, and I'll try the other one too. If I can find it. LOL I'm still learning my way around.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

They are having a Meetup.com meeting. It is a scrapbooking group that I was introdued to by another lady on this board. I have yet to make it to a meeting but it sure sounds like a great way to meet some girls and have some fun.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to Blondee

Can you gals give me the exact address of those scrapbook stores? I'm going to be in Boise in June and want to be able to enter their address into mapquest to get directions from our hotel!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to cougbri

Here's their websites: Cut N Paste http://www.cutnpasteonline.com/

Paper Cottage http://www.mypapercottage.com/info.html

Hope that helps.

cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to DebbieB

thanks much!! I can't wait!

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to cougbri

Hello Everyone!! I moved here to Nampa about 3 years ago from Oregon and I love to scrapbook! I love going to the Paper Cottage and found that Craft Warehouse isn't a bad source either, but doesn't carry Bazzil or the new hot items like BG, etc...but it's in the same lot as Paper Cottage on Fairview!! So nice to know there are others nearby that are on this board too!

Page 1 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics