Page 3 of 10 
Username Post: Idaho        (Topic#998833)
cougbri
Expert
cougbri
In response to katiesquirrel

I hope that doing those pages helped with the homesickness. That is what I did when I missed my friends from college after graduation, I scrapped them!

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to cougbri

I had never really paid any attention to Tulips until this last February when my husband sent me some for my birthday. I am in love with Tulips now. They grow so beautifully out here in Idaho.

P.S. I'm glad Cut N'Paste is a drive for me too. The sad thing is it makes it hard to get there for scrapping. I would love to make it to some of their events.

Pro
In response to Blondee

I think I'd like to try and go to some of their events too. I'm missing all my scrapping friends--we used to routinely meet at least one Friday night a month....I need new scrapping friends! Anyone want to meet and do a Friday night crop at Cut n Paste?

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

I'd LOVE to!!!!! But, we're going camping this weekend. Wahhhhhh!!!

Pro
In response to DebbieB

We'll have to pick another weekend.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee

Maybe we can do next weekend. I need some scrapping friends too. My Best Friend lives in CA and we used to get together all the time. Out here I haven't really met anyone that I can scrap with.

Let me know what ya'll decide.....

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Blondee

So...what works for everyone? I'd love to get a gang together to crop.

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to DebbieB

I went to Cut N' Paste today for some Mother's Day essentials and they were closed! Their website says noon-5pm on Sundays, I guess since it was a holiday they were closed - big bummer!! However, I ended up going to Craft Warehouse and all of their Bazzill paper packs were 50% off!!!!! Yay! I was so excited!!! Had to share that!

New Kid On the Block
In response to cougbri

Hello Ladies,
I live in Meridian. You guys are missing some other great stores. !! I make scrapbooks for other people and have really looked around to find different things. Over on Vista there are two great stores. "All about me " is on the corner of Kootenai and Vista (kinda across from McDonalds) and Art ATtack is closer down to the train depot. (across from Lee's Candies, YUMMY!) They have really unique stuff. Lots of the new Tim HOltz papers. They really specialize in stamping, but have some neat vintage papers. Memories by Design is on the corner of Overland and Orchard. (By the Albertsons) They have a quikutz tool and a few alpahbets you can use! HOpe this helps! I scrap in all sizes, I love 8 x 8 and Bazzill makes paper in that size. I like 8 1/2 x 11 also. Glad to see there are so many scrappers in my "neighborhood"
Elaine

Pro
In response to eshannon2

Thanks for the names of the stores....I'll have to go check them out.

Pretty much any weekend is good for me--so I'll let you ladies decide. If everyone is free, this weekend sounds great to me though.

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB

Hi Elaine...thanks for the info. I've been to All About Me, you're right, that's a neat store. I thought they carried some unique stuff, things you don't see everyday. The other 2 I haven't heard of. Sounds like I need to make a road trip.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to cougbri

Hello Hello everyone so nice to see Idaho posted lots of stores besides those listed. Check out World Class Scrappers also they have a great selection of QuicKutz. Love Cut n Paste she has a great variety and great staff to help you spend your money. Actually really they are awesome there.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to creater1

There is also a store in Nampa called Scraps'N Scissors. They are very helpful and have a nice selection.

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma
In response to Blondee

Hey gals... I grew up in Twin, but have since joined the Air Force and now live in South Dakota... Glad to see that there are some idaho women on here!!! Next time I'm back home, I'll have to head up to Boise and see what the fuss is about at these stores!!! Once I get out, We will be moving back to Boise.. Only a uear and a half away!!! I can't wait to be back home!!!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to BrightonandTannersma

Well ladies my DH has decided that he doesn't want to go camping this weekend. (That in itself is kind of a shocker...LOL) Anyway, I've gotten myself a seat at Cut 'n Paste's crop Saturday night. Plus I think I'm going to get there early just to have some "me" time. Anyone want to join me? Or...if you're out shopping stop in and say "Hi." I'll be the one with the big ol' Fiskars rotary cutter. (I've tried a zillion other paper cutters and this huge old dinosaur is the only one I trust.)

BrightonandTannersma
Mayor
BrightonandTannersma
In response to DebbieB

I would really like to try to hook up with a fellow sber while I am in Idaho next time... Anyone from Twin???

beccak16
Veteran
beccak16
In response to BrightonandTannersma

What a great thread. I just moved to Boise 3 weeks ago with my DH, and have a lot of free time while job hunting to get some serious scrapping done.
Since we're VERY new to the area (we moved here from Fargo, N.D.) all these store names are tremendously helpful.... let the fun begin!

Idol
In response to beccak16

HI everyone, I am in Sparks, NV for now but we are moving in 16 days to Meridian. I am excited to meet some of my fellow scrappers.

Blondee
Tenant
Blondee
In response to Weeblossom

Welcome beccak16 & weeblossom, you are going to love Idaho. I have lived here for 1 1/2 and just love it.

beccak16
Veteran
beccak16
In response to Blondee

Thanks, Blondee. So far I love it here. The mountain view is a far cry from the Fargo FLATNESS I'm used to. Boise is a beautiful city.

I made it to Cut 'N Paste today.... fun store!! (maybe a little too fun???)

Page 3 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics