Page 7 of 9 
Username Post: Idaho        (Topic#998833)
Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller
In response to nicknkjsmom

I'd love to come, too!! I live in Meridian, so not even a long drive for me. I'd love directions to the store . . . PM me with details!

DebbieB
New Kid On the Block
DebbieB
In response to Catmiller

Yeaaaaahhhh!!! I'd love for you girls to come!!! The store address in 138 S. Midland Blvd. in Nampa. It's a wonderful book store & coffee shop (great coffee by the way).

The last time I was in the store the "conference room" was still housing all the items they hadn't been able to get into displays yet. So...bad news...we may not be able to crop until October. But, it will be worth waiting for.

I will work on getting directions for you. I need help with that, as I give the worst directions!!

I'll be soooo glad to meet you guys!!

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller
In response to DebbieB

Any more updates on this??

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell

just stopping by with a smile

I am now living in Star, Idaho, and loving it here... been here since July 2006.

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Craftytinkerbell

geesh, i guess you all just disappeared huh? no more idaho-ians or whatever I'm supposed to call us! LOL...

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller

I think we're "Idahoans", lol. I'm still here! I'm sure there are a few more, too, they just don't read this thread,

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Catmiller

thanks I was just curious... I used to be on the So CA thread (a little) till moving... that thread was always booming so I guess I just expected this one to also... LOL...

then again, everyone may have run off b/c yet ANOTHER CA person has shown up here in Idaho, LOL...

Huggs!
Connie Jean

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller

LOL They may have to rename this state, maybe Idafornia or Caliho? Who am I to talk, really. I grew up in Oregon. Have lived here for almost 17 years though, so pretty much all of my adult life. This population boom has been CRAZY.

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Catmiller

LMBO... great names. Love em... not sure I'd want to live in states named that way though.. LOL.

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom

Hey I'm still here, in Eagle to be exact. Let's get together at a crop sometime! Maybe the first Friday or Saturday in November? I like Cut N Paste or Paper Cottage, what do you guys think?

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller

Great idea! I've only been to in home crops, but I'm game to the lss, too. How do we organize something like that?

nicknkjsmom
Resident
nicknkjsmom
In response to Catmiller

Here's a calendar for Paper Cottage on Fairview & Eagle Road. I'm up for the 11/10 crop if you have time, what do you think? If that doesn't work there is also Cut N Paste on Cole and Craft Warehouse on Eagle Rd.

http://www.papercottage.com/calendar.php?year=2006&...

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller

That might work out well for me, I think I'm free that night and I live close to there. I'll check to be sure and let you know. Do I need to call them to save a spot?

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Catmiller

just thought I'd say hello to my fellow IDAHOANS

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller

Hi back to you Connie Jean!

Kristi O
New Kid On the Block
Kristi O
In response to Catmiller

Merry Christmas everyone! I live in Lewiston, Idaho. Wish that we could have a crop here!

Catmiller
Expert
Catmiller
In response to Kristi O

Merry Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell
In response to Catmiller

hey ya'll...

wanted to give a quick wave to my fellow idahoans.

btw, i now work at Cut n Paste... have been for a little over a month.

Craftytinkerbell
Veteran
Craftytinkerbell

well, i guess you can figure i'm not working at CNP anymore. They closed their doors! Any of you planning on going to Archiver's grand opening this friday? I do, I do!

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn

I don't live in Idaho but I used to live in Mtn. Home. Moved from there in 01 after I graduated HS. I'll be coming back in five years for my reunion and will have to check out some of the stores. Especially in Boise and Nampa (grandparents live there)!

Page 7 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics