Page 29 of 32 
Username Post: Illinois        (Topic#998837)
watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to watsonval

um - chicago peas??? are you guys okay? you're on page four!

Val (Indy pea)

CathyJoy
Tenant
CathyJoy
In response to watsonval

Whoa! We were on page 4, huh? Not good!

How's fall y'all? Anyone have any big scrappin' plans for the fall?

The overnight crop I'm hosting is THIS weekend... Wow, time flies, I can't believe it's here.

CJT

jakndian
Expert
jakndian
In response to CathyJoy

Hi all! I totally forgot I about this forum... Geesh... I've got some plans for scrapping this fall! I've got tons to get done. If I don't get some done, dh will kill me! I haven't scrapped in about two months, but I'm still buying stuff...(I know not good!) I'm taking my mom on a weekend scrapbooking retreat next month so I'm trying to get stuff to do a whole 8X8 AAM album done. I've got the paper, I'm just waiting on an order and all my prints to come in so I can get all my embellishments together. Is anyone else going to the little retreat in Paletine November 10-12?

Scrap Candy
Mayor
Scrap Candy
In response to jakndian

Hey, everyone I just posted a new critique group for all Illinois scrappers (and of course the surrounding areas!)

If you are up for it:

Illinois Critique Group

Can't wait to meet you!

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to Scrap Candy

We're having a crop in Merrillville IN - right over the border from Illinois. Come join us for a weekend of scrapbooking in January.

Valerie
www.mvpscrappers.com

Michelle_RN_80380
Veteran
Michelle_RN_80380
In response to watsonval

hey guys, i havent been around here in a while....just dropping in to say hi....just went on a little shopping spree at archivers...was kinda nice to use "free money" (i recieved a very nice gift card from co-workers)

radiogurl
Veteran
radiogurl
In response to Michelle_RN_80380

HI ladies..just checking back in..it has been almost a year since my last sign on...finally all the boxes have been unpacked and my scrapbook area is starting to shape up.. I hate that I haven't been here a year, but getting set up in a brand new place has been SOOOO hard!! I would love to know if any of you are close by..time for some good ole scrapping to happen in the st. louis area.

Out To Pasture
Veteran
Out To Pasture
In response to radiogurl

Hi, all!

How Is everyone? We had a horrible ice storm all day yesterday, followed by about 6 inches of snow. Poor DH still hasn't been able to get in the car for the several inches of ice!

Tis the season I guess!

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to Out To Pasture

We're in Indy and we got nothing but very strong winds. Lost power breifly and watched a trampoline blow through the neighborhood.

If you're looking for a get-away in January - check out our crop in Merrillville.

Val
www.mvpscrappers.com

crazydeb67
Diva
crazydeb67
In response to watsonval

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

dhscrapalot
Pro
dhscrapalot
In response to crazydeb67

Happy Holidays!!!

crazydeb67
Diva
crazydeb67
In response to dhscrapalot

Happy New Year!

LynetteL
Guru
LynetteL
In response to crazydeb67

Happy New Year, everyone! I've not been on the site in awhile because of personal things, but I'm back and ready to scrapbook again! If anyone knows of and crops in the area, please let me know. Also, I'd be up for meeting at an Archivers (Orland or Downers Grove are best for me) or Memories and Beyond in DG or even Windy City Scrapbooking in the city... anyone interested?

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to LynetteL

we still have a couple of spots open for our merrillville crop (just outside Chicago on the Indiana side).

If interested PM me or visit our website at www.mvpscrappers.com

kimi2
kimi2 
Resident
kimi2
  • kimi2 on 01-10-07 05:30 AM
In response to watsonval

Hello everyone!! I've not posted here for awhile either.It's been a stressful several months for me but ready to get back in the swing of things! I love memories & beyond!! I can also do orland archivers.I'm definetly in need of some inspiration from others.I've still been buying up the scrapbook stuff but not using it! I think i just love buying it and putting it in my scraproom to drool over it!! LOL!!

Scrap Kat
Resident
Scrap Kat
In response to kimi2

Hey IL gals!
Just wanted to invite each of you to an awesome new place, Scrap Inn, it's a Scrapbook Bed & Breakfast in Rockford, IL!! We are an all-inclusive scrapbook weekend retreat home away from home! Check out our website for more info www.scrapinn.com - Happy Scrapping!

LynetteL
Guru
LynetteL
In response to watsonval

the Merrillville crop sounds great, but it's too expensive for my budget at the moment. Maybe next time... please keep us updated! :-)

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to LynetteL

There is a pretty good discount if you can get a group of 4 together. but i understand budgets. I've had to explain to the owens corning basement people for the THIRD time in a month that all plans to finish our basement are on hold for at least a couple of years or until we win the lottery. and since we don't play the lottery........

Val

rushika
New Kid On the Block
rushika
In response to watsonval

Im new to scrapping and i live in north aurora. are there places to go to meet other scrappers near me. I would love to learn from some one who is a veteran.

TEENYTAMI
Resident
TEENYTAMI
In response to laura2

hi there. are you any place close to olney? home of the white squirrels

Page 29 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics