Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: Louisiana        (Topic#998846)
Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to scraprabbit

My heart goes out to all of you during this very difficult time. I hope you all manage to make it thru!! There are many people praying for you now...

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to Beth1019

I pray that all of you are safe.

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper
In response to ibscrappin

Hello all Cajuns...my grandmother and her entire family live down in Deville/Pineville

New Kid On the Block
In response to walmartshopper

Weekend Scrapbook Event!

MS Paper Arts and Scrapbook Hardware of Baton Rouge are teaming up to bring you a fun filled weekend of cropping, shopping and classes.

Crops begin Friday November 11th at 10:00am and end Saturday November 12th at Midnight!
$50.00 for the entire Weekend Event

Classes will be posted on the MS Paper Arts Website.

www.mspaperarts.com

Mississippi Paper Arts
3341 Hwy 49 South
Florence, MS 39073
601-845-8816

R Miller
Expert
R Miller
In response to scrapdnms

I live in Northeast Louisiana and just wanted to let everybody know about something coming up this summer. Bayou Scrappin will apparently not be having the convention in Monroe this year, due to a death in their family. Our LSS, 3 T's & Me in Monroe, will be hosting Scrapbook Celebration at the West Monroe Convention Center July 14 & 15, 2006. If you are interested, email me and I can tell you the website to register!

luv2scrap1968
Veteran
luv2scrap1968
In response to R Miller

Hello, I just found this site the other day, and am so excited to find a thread for La!! Anyone in or near the Ruston area??
I am really new to scrapping, and could use all the help I can get. I had no idea there was so much to scrapbooking!! I swear, all the papers, embellishments, brads, eyelets, ribbons, die cuts, and TOOLS!!!! and more tools!!!!
I have done a few pages so far, but Nothing like all of yours!! Some of you guys do some Awesome layouts!!
I had planned on going to the Convention in Monroe to learn some tips, and tricks, and just general rules, but since it got cancelled, I am going to have to rely on the internet for help now.
Sorry I got to rambling. I look forward to learning from all of you. I am off to explore more posts on my new playground!!! LOL
Rachel

Rachel

Edited by R Pickett on 01-28-06 09:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

doodledot
Veteran
doodledot
In response to luv2scrap1968

Hi yall, I just found this thread. I posted one myself, but I haven't talked to any of you. I am from Zachary, LA. I am originally from the Ruston area. A Louisianian all my life. Nice to see that there are so many of us.

MissMoo214
Expert
MissMoo214
In response to Kels

I'm from So. Cal. but was transplanted here when my hubby got out of the corps. I now live in Rayne. I still have a hard time getting used to life in the country. I would love to make friends with fellow coonasses. Send me a friend request!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Amaw
Amaw 
New Kid On the Block
Amaw
  • Amaw on 04-15-06 04:06 AM
In response to Ltnscrapgirl

Not sure what is happening in the NO area since the storm ... but Metarie has a great scrapbook store ... and in Baton Rouge we have several that have really good stuff

Amaw
Amaw 
New Kid On the Block
Amaw
  • Amaw on 04-15-06 04:08 AM
In response to justpeachy

Kim ... We have a home in DeRidder and plan to move there in a couple years ... currently, I am in BR ... We visit there regularily and if you want to get together and scrapbook ... just let me know!!!

Amaw
Amaw 
New Kid On the Block
Amaw
  • Amaw on 04-16-06 03:58 AM
In response to Kristina_G

I know I'm responding to an old post ... but who do you know in the DeRidder area? I have a good bit of family there myself... and plan to move there as soon as I can get one more through high school and into college.

lacey00
Tenant
lacey00
In response to Amaw

I'm from Houma. About 45 minutes SE of New Orleans. I would love to find fellow scrappers in my area.

nursetish
Tenant
nursetish
In response to lacey00

Hi everyone. New here, from Central Louisiana, the Alexandria area. Looking to see if anyone is from near here

hobbit81
Tenant
hobbit81
In response to nursetish

HI! I'm not in Alexandria now, but lived there during HS (many years ago). I would love to hear from anyone that's in the area! I was there 1976 - 1980 and loved it. England AFB. Closed now. Sad.

nursetish
Tenant
nursetish
In response to hobbit81

Were you the one on another forum looking for ASH papers?? I'm going to make a run by Hobby Lobby in the morning, after I get off work, and I can check for you

hobbit81
Tenant
hobbit81
In response to nursetish

yes, that's me. And Thanks for looking! I'm glad my sister got me going to this site, it's a big help.

nursetish
Tenant
nursetish
In response to hobbit81

I didn't see any ASH papers yesterday, Hopefully you can find some somewhere

KathyW58
New Kid On the Block
KathyW58
In response to nursetish

Hi, I am in Winnfield LA...not too far from Alex! We have a scrapping club that meets once a month. We just (9/23/06) held a scrapbook day to earn money for Relay for Life through Central Management. Several of our scrappers work there. It was a big success.

CarleysMom
Idol
CarleysMom
In response to KathyW58

Adding my name to the Louisiana neighbors on sb.com! I live in north central Louisiana. I'm grew up and graduated from Jonesboro...not too far from you in Winnfield, Kathy. I don't live there now. I'm now in the Ruston area.

CollageGrrl
Tenant
CollageGrrl
In response to justpeachy

Hi! I live in New Iberia and would like to work on starting a group that will meet in New Iberia/Lafayette area once a month or so...

If you know anyone that is interested, please contact me at collageartist@bellsouth.net!

Thanks!
Jacquie

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics