Page 1 of 32 
Username Post: Massachusetts        (Topic#998852)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 01:54 PM

Welcome to Massachusetts!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Kels

Hello everyone!! Marlboro MA here.

I am going to the Manchester Scrapbook Convention in May!! Is anyone else going? Or has anyone else been before? I signed up to take a class on Friday so I can't wait to see how it is.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Kels

Anyone from New England on the boards???

Lucy Chesna
Resident
Lucy Chesna
In response to Beth1019

Hello,

I am from Billerica, Ma

I was going to the convention in May but times are tight and not this year. Tell me alot about when you go. I would love to hear about it.

Lucy C.
Indepenent Scrapbook Consultant
Top-Line Creations and Leaving Prints

Mommy of Chris(02/11/98) and Maggie(04/13/02)

LoveTheMouse
Veteran
LoveTheMouse
In response to Lucy Chesna

Also in Billerica. I'm going to CK Manchester but only for the vendor fair. Planning on attending the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly VA this June, so I'm holding my dollars for those classes.

Went last year... was a BLAST!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

This will be my first scrapbook convention - so I am looking forward to it. I am not staying - just going up for the vendor fair and for a class on Friday. Thought this would give me a small taste.

It is nice to see some others from MA on here. YEAH!!

debman
debman 
Idol
debman
In response to Beth1019

I'm originally from Worcester and my whole family is still there? Anyone going to be down at hte Cape during the summer - I'm renting a house in Hyannis from the 35th of June through the 9th of July and would love to meet other neighbors in person!!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to LoveTheMouse

I went to the convention on Friday and it was great. I had to work on Friday morning - so I signed up for a class in the afternoon. I took a card making class that I really enjoyed and I won a magazine!! I went to the vendor fair after and was very behaved. I only brought $40 and that is all I spent - but I got a ton!! My bag was pretty full when I was all done. I could have spent longer but my kids were home waiting for me. I will have to go to that one again!!

NHCrzyScraper33
Guru
NHCrzyScraper33
In response to Beth1019

I am from Pepperell MA but have moved to NH

I wanted to go to the convention but couldn't this year

TNscrappinmomma
Idol
TNscrappinmomma
In response to NHCrzyScraper33

I am moving to Massachusetts on Friday!!! I have been in TN for the last 5 1/2 years..I was born and raised in Fall River and my family is still there...I will be headed that way!!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to TNscrappinmomma

Well - that is great!! There is a great scrapbook store in Attleboro MA that you will have to check out once you are settled. Welcome home!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-28-05 11:05 PM
In response to Beth1019

Hi! I'm so happy to see that there are other people from MA. I'm from Belmont. I'd started to think that no one around here scrapbooks. I've been having a really hard time finding good sb stores. I went to one in Winchester the other day, but I guess the address I had was old because there was nothing there. Anyone have any suggestions?

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to DolyDimple

Hi there - I'm in Marlboro Ma. I go to a couple of different stores in this area - A Time for Memories in North Grafton is great and I have heard Times to Treasure in W Boylston is pretty nice too. I have been there yet but want to make a trip soon.
I was in N Hampton NH and saw a store called Wholy Scrap - but it was closed - so that will hopefully be my next trip.

Welcome to the board.

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to Beth1019

Wholly Scrap in North Hampton NH has a great selection of paper. At least from the other LSS around here. I'm in that area. I think they are closed every Monday. HTH

ranacula
New Kid On the Block
ranacula
In response to kirasmommy

Hi everyone! I am part of a crop group called Ready... set...crop! We get together every-other-month for a 12-hour crop and LOVE having new scrppaers join us! Our next crop is scheduled for july 30th in Leominster MA. If any are interested in more info, feel fee to email me ranacula@aol.com
=) Tiffany

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to ranacula

Just sent you an email Tiffany - I would be interested in this crop!!

Thanks
Beth

Lucy Chesna
Resident
Lucy Chesna
In response to Beth1019

**Edited per board rules.

Edited by Megan - ForumTech on 12-05-05 07:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

evespassion
Veteran
evespassion

Hello, everyone. So glad to see that there are SCRAP LOVERS in Massachusetts. I live in Boston and have NOT found people interested in scrapping I thought I might have to move - lol. Well its good to know other local scrapper are on the board. I am pleased to hear that there are LSS in the area. I normally order my supplies online or go to AC Moore. I'll have to check out these stores you've mentioned. I've most recently been trying digital layouts. I'm really enjoying it, but I really do have a thing for PAPER

Thanks to all for Sharing.

Eve

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to evespassion

Eve,

I also live around the boston area and I'm interested in getting together for scrapbooking. Just let me know.

Andrea

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

Do you have upcoming dates for July or August?

I have stamp camps at my home too - I am trying to plan one of those for August too.

Page 1 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics