Page 3 of 32 
Username Post: Massachusetts        (Topic#998852)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-01-05 12:50 PM
In response to IRWscrapper

Andrea, my brother used to go there. I go to PlanetFitness in Waltham.

miszxsothea
Tenant
miszxsothea
In response to Beth1019

I live in 617 area..everett? anyone live near me?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-04-05 06:20 PM
In response to miszxsothea

I'm 617. Has anyone been to the crops at places like Michaels or ACMoore? Do you think its worth going to?

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to DolyDimple

I've never been to a crop at one of those places before - Usually just with a group of friends - very social thing.

I've taken class at a LSS - but never been to a crop there. I know they offer them on Friday nights until midnight - I should look into that some time.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-05-05 09:02 AM
In response to Beth1019

Yea, I was thinking one of those would be fun for a few of us to meet at.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

I agree - I think that would be alot of fun!!

bostonmom
Resident
bostonmom
In response to Beth1019

Hi-I'm in Wakefield, just north of Boston...I wish there were more LSS around, with crops. I have been going regularly to Salem NH and Derry NH for classes & crops, I am so jealous of the locals up there! I once in a while go to a CM crop, not for the product but for the cropping time...metro Boston really needs a LSS, imo. Nice to see the MA crowd here!

New Kid On the Block
In response to bostonmom

I'm moving to the upper Cape soon. Anyone know of any LSS up there? And also, anyone interested in crops once I'm moved & settled?

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to JennyLB

Hey Jenny........what part of the Cape are you moving to and are you in that area now? I live just land side of the Bourne bridge myself and I don't have anyone in this area that scraps, all my friends and family live up near Boston.

Anyway, there is an AC Moore at the Cape Cod Mall exit...I think it's Hyannis? It's on the oposite side of the mall. And I heard there is a LSS in Bridgewater (about a half hour north of the canal) but I haven't gone to check it out yet.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-10-05 04:30 AM
In response to ScrapSlave

This weekend is tax-free shopping in Massachusetts. What are you planning on buying? Isn't this terrible- another excuse for me to spend time (and money!) buying sb supplies and not actually scrapping!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019

I might try and behave - but maybe not. I'm going to order some stuff from Stampin Up though - save some money that way!!

NHCrzyScraper33
Guru
NHCrzyScraper33
In response to Beth1019

were are all the MA girls GONE!
I am in NH now but a MA girl at heart....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-21-05 01:38 PM
In response to NHCrzyScraper33

Haha, I was thinking that too. Too humid here- maybe everyone is at the beach or right in front of their air conditioners.

ranacula
New Kid On the Block
ranacula

I teach scrapbook workshops out of my home and also offer my "i come to you" program- gather 5 friends and I'll bring the workshop to you! Classes run about 2 hours and include supplies and instruction for 3 great projects. For more info and a list of my 30+ classes/dscriptions, feel free to email me at ranacula@aol.com

would love to scrap with you! =) Tiffany

Garbo 
New Kid On the Block
  • Garbo on 09-02-05 11:46 AM
In response to Beth1019

Hi! I'm from Pepperell, MA and I love scrapbooking. I am a Close To My Heart Consultant too. I don't know anyone in the area who likes to scrap. I work full time, so I can only scrap after all the rest of the work is done, but i still make time.
Is anyone out there close by???

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Garbo

Hi welcome to the board. You will see some great work here and everyone is very nice. I'm a stampin' up! deomonstrator from Marlboro - and have a full time job and 2 boys. I fit it in when I can!! Wish there were more hours in the day.

Enjoy the weekend!!

Lucy Chesna
Resident
Lucy Chesna
In response to Beth1019

Hello Everyone,

How was your summer? Did you get some layouts done? I finally finished my honeymoon album( about time..Its been 9 years

**Edited per board rules.

Its been crazy here with kids and trying to scrap. If you guys ever want to scrap together please come to my scrap night on September 24th. I would love to see you guys. You can check this is out on my website at will be going to the Katrina Relief and I will be shipping clothes and toys also.

Thanks and God Bless!

Edited by Megan - ForumTech on 12-05-05 07:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Lucy Chesna

Hi Everyone! Im new to the group and im from Lowell, Mass. I am always looking to meet others in my area to meet up and scrap with. Im somewhat new to message boards and posted a notice about my upcoming crop on the wrong place. Megan suggested (thank you!) that I post it here to see if anyone's interested!

I am holding a CROPTOBERFEST event on Saturday, October 1st and would love for you to come! Its a great opportunity to get some quality time so you can scrapbook all of your wonderful summer memories!! A full day of scrapping with no interruptions!

The event will be held in Tewksbury, MA @ St. Williams Church Parrish center on October 1st from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. (You can come for as little or as long as you like!!)

The $25*** registration fee includes:
*A reserved spot for you to spread out your supplies and work on your albums!
*Full use of all of my cropping and enhancing tools!
*Pizza, refreshments and snacks!
*CROPTOBERFEST idea sheet filled with great page layouts!
*CROPTOBERFEST customer gift!
*Page Completion kits of various themes!
*Chance to win great door prizes and raffles full of great Creative Memories products!!!!!

***REGISTER A FRIEND WHO IS NOT ALREADY INVITED AND YOU WILL BOTH RECEIVE $5 OFF THE REGISTRATION PRICE!!!!!! Please forward this to other scrappers who you think would be interested!

Please email me at DREESE74@YAHOO.COM if you are interested in attending so I can reserve your spot.

I hope you will come so I can meet others who love to scrap!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Lucy Chesna

Hey everyone in MA - Fall is here - but the weather doesn't feel like it.

As much as I LOVE the summer and warm weather and don't want to pay my oil bill - I'm looking foward to snowy weekends when I can stay home and scrapbook and not feel guilty because I have so many errands to run.

I have so many things I want to get done!!

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone.

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to Beth1019

I'm with you there Beth. I haven't got much scrapbooking done because I always have some errands to do or somewhere to be. Life is less hectic during the winter, I'll get more scrappin in then.

Page 3 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics