Page 32 of 32 
Username Post: Massachusetts        (Topic#998852)
cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Beth1019

On the third Wednesday of each month the Watertown Public Lobrary on Main Street has a scrapbook get together. you don't have to be a resident to come. No fees just bring you and your gear. the mext meet up should be may 18th it starts at 7:30

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to provinca

I'm in watertwon just down the street from you

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
I'm in Waltham. Anyone close by?

Hi, i'm in watertown, just down the street from you.

jcmar2005
New Kid On the Block
jcmar2005
In response to Kels

Hi! Newbie here. I live in Billerica and work at the Chelmsford Michaels store. I love it! I recently became their scrapbooking / paper crafts instructor. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get to know some of my local fellow crafters!

bonzoclair
New Kid On the Block
bonzoclair
In response to buttercup09

Hi I'm from Feeding Hills, just across the river from you. I would love to get together and craft sometime. Were you effected my the tornado? I hope all is well.
Hugs Bonnie

Tenant
In response to buttercup09

Hello! I own a scrapbook shop in Northampton MA and we have crops every month and they are tons of fun! www.paper-paper.net or like us on facebook... our Friday night crops are only $5.00 and 10% off your purchases during the crop!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 06-21-11 09:58 AM
In response to bonzoclair

• bonzoclair Said:
Hi I'm from Feeding Hills, just across the river from you. I would love to get together and craft sometime. Were you effected my the tornado? I hope all is well.
Hugs Bonnie

Hi Bonnie, welcome to sb.com. I live just up the road from you - Westfield.
A group of us from the area get together fairly regularly to scrap. Also several of us are going to go to the Tornado Relief crop that paper paper has posted about.

Where do you scrap? Shop?

New Kid On the Block
In response to GMFTS

hey everyone! first post here...hoping to meet lots of you at the Crop for Tornado Relief! It's a great event for a great cause!
We have tons of raffle and door prizes including scrapbook goodies from Little Yellow Bicycle, Fancy Pants, UnDu, Ribbon Retreat, The Twinery, PSA Essentials, Stamping Up, Petaloo and tons more! Plus we will have good food from Panera, Subway, Dominos and a wonderful dinner provided a local caterer and coffee from Starbucks!
Definitely an event that you don't want to miss!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 06-25-11 04:31 PM
In response to paper-klipz

well you know I have signed up and a bunch of my friends too so we are looking forward to this and to doing a great thing for our community.

Andrea.
Resident
Andrea.
In response to GMFTS

Hello everyone Im out of Westport, MA .. anyone close by ?

Rlongstone
Tenant
Rlongstone
In response to Kels

Hello everyone i'm from Fall River, Ma

Page 32 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics