Page 4 of 32 
Username Post: Massachusetts        (Topic#998852)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-14-05 12:00 PM
In response to ScrapSlave

I agree with you two. As much as I love scrapping, I hate staying inside when its beautiful outside. There's more incentive to scrap when there is a foot of snow outside!

SCRAPGIRL
Guru
SCRAPGIRL
In response to DolyDimple

Hi everyone, I am Pam. I come from Holliston, MA. I didn't even realize that this existed. I usually stay on the NSBR. I have been scrapping for about 7 years. Started out by selling Creative Memories and felt the need to move on. I can't believe all you ladies from Massachusetts. Looking forward to talking to you.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-19-05 12:12 PM
In response to SCRAPGIRL

Hi Pam, glad you found us!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to SCRAPGIRL

Hey Pam - you are not too far away from me. What LSS do you like to go to??

SCRAPGIRL
Guru
SCRAPGIRL
In response to Beth1019

Hi Guys, I usually end up going to Right At Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro. Mostly because it is the only place that I know. Where do you guys go and do you really love what they have? I am so open to looking at new places.

Thanks for saying hi. Beth you are in Marlboro right? DolyDimple, where are you from?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-20-05 01:08 PM
In response to SCRAPGIRL

Pam, I live in Cambridge. I'm still searching for a good LSS. There is one near my aunt in Bridgewater (can't remember if its East or West) that I keep meaning to check out.

Expert
In response to Kels

ScrappinMom52804@aol.com Is there any Scrapbook Crops, Workshops, Retreats or Events in the New England area...any crops that are 12 hours that are really worth going to??? I love all day crops and only found one but it is once a month :frown|: I am a newbie addicted scrapbooker and would love any infos, Thanks!! Keely

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to SCRAPGIRL

I go to a shop in N Grafton - A Time for Memories - the two ladies that own it are very nice and so helpful. I have taken a few classes there that I really liked.

There is another one in W Boylston - Times to Treasure. I met the owner, and she gave me a coupon to her store, but I haven't been in yet. I have heard it is really great.

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to Beth1019

Megan - It's the Scrapbook Cupboard in E. Bridgewater and it's awesome. That's the one I shop at, I live in Plymouth (on the Wareham/Onset side). They have different classes all month and also a crop night on Fridays but they fill up super fast.

PM me if you would like a link to their web site for the schedule.

I would love to go to a crop sometime but none of my friends/family are into SB'ing. If anyone is interested in going to a crop together let me know, but there doesn't seem to be anyone in my area. hehehehe

New Kid On the Block
In response to ScrapSlave

Hi Everyone!
Im fairly new to the board and posted a notice about my all day crop last week.
I noticed that a few people were looking for some all day crops in the NE area.

I am holding an ALL DAY CROP "CROPTOBERFEST" on 10-1-05.
Its from 11:00 to 9:00 (you can come for as little or as long as you like) and will be held in Tewksbury Mass, about 20-25 minuntes from Boston and about 10 min. from the NH border.

The cost is $25 and includes the following:
*Rsvd spot to lay out all of your SB supplies
*Goody bag with free gifts
*Pizza, snacks and refreshments throughout the day
*Chance to win the door prizes and raffles full of scrapbooking products!

*If you bring a friend, you can each take $5 off the cost!. I will also have products available for sale at the crop at a discount. I started to hold these every few months for a way to meet my friends and have quality "me" time! I would like to expand the group and meet new scrappers!!!
Please email me if you would like to attend! I hope to meet some of you!
Darlene

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to DREESE74

Hey everyone - hope you are all doing well!!

I got this email a couple of days ago for those who are interested in an all day crop:
We know that you are busy
I'ts a hectic time of year.
As for rest and relaxation,
You haven't gotten AROUND TO IT we fear.

If only you could get organized,
If only you had a plan.
If only the day were longer,
Instead of such an insufficient span.

You'd get out that box of photos
You'd print pictures off CD
If only you got AROUND TO IT
How accomplished you would be.

STOP! Stop all the excuses.
Stop the should-a, could-a, would.
For we have just the answer
As you probably knew we would.

We've reserved time and place
The information follows.
We'll supply dedicated space
And idea's and tools to borrow.

We've found the elusive "ROUND TUIT."
And we're quite willing to share.
So now is the time to "Just do it!"
November 5th, Townsend center, be there!

"Just Do It!"
12 hours of scrap-happy fun!
Saturday, November 5th, 10am to 10pm
St John's church hall, Townsend MA
$30 includes food and beverages ALL DAY!
***$5 off when you register by Oct 15***

***Hourly door prizes***
***QuicKutz station***
***Stamping Station***
***RSC-bay***
(auction off your no-longer-used scrapping items)
***Ready, Set, Crop Shop***
(stocked with must-have scrapping supplies!)

To reserve your crop spot, please make check payable to and send to:
Kristin Call Tegg, 86 Oakmont Ave, Westminster MA 01473

RSC (Ready-Set-Crop) was established as a grassroots effort, with the goal of providing affordable, local opportunities for women who share the scrapbook experience. As a not-for-profit group, monies generated from our crops go towards funding our daylong and weekend retreat events.

We look forward to scrapping with you soon!
the Ready...Set...Croppers,
Sheri, Tiffany, Kristin, Erica and Dawn

Tiffany Call
the paper frog
978.597.8214 ranacula@aol.com

ranacula
New Kid On the Block
ranacula
In response to Garbo

Hi garbo! I am in Townsend and moving to Pepperell next month! I am part of a scrap group that gets together for 12-hour crops a few times a year. Our next crop is scheduled for Novemeber 5th in Townsend at St John's Church, maybe you can come scrap with us then!

I also teach scrap workshops out of my home and in other peoples' homes as well. Feel free to email me if you want any info on the crop or workshops! =) tiffany

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper
In response to DREESE74

Thanks!

I can't wait to go

Andrea

Expert
In response to Kels

Anyone here near Springfield, Mass. ??? I keep meeting ladies an hour or more away from me luv them ladies but I need a SB buddy close to me

ScrapSlave
Idol
ScrapSlave
In response to Scrappinmom52804

I'm with ya there ScrappinMom, I don't have any scrapin buddies near me either. Here all by my lil' lonesome. LOL

IRWscrapper
Expert
IRWscrapper

Hi!

When I go to E. Longmeadow we can do some scrapbooking. I know I'll be going sometime in Feb. We can always meet half way some where. I live in the boston area.

Andrea

Expert
In response to IRWscrapper

east longmeadow???????? oh my god i live 5 mins away....sure i'd love that...heres my email addy scrappinmom52804@aol.com
I'll be going to Winchendon, a town in Mass for a Crop on the 22nd and thinking about becoming a IRW Consultant for MYSELF LOL....I buy enuff LOL..the woman I'd be under lives there and she has a crop once a month in her hometown....veryyyyyy sweet, cant wait to meet that bunch....I drive one to three times a month an hour away for crops...if its all day ones I luv them! Oh boy I babbled on lol....Email me.

ranacula
New Kid On the Block
ranacula

**Edited per board rules.

Edited by Megan - ForumTech on 12-05-05 07:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to Kels

Is everyone glad the rain is over??? I only got a little bit in my cellar so I'm lucky. It has been so great to see the sun again!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-19-05 09:09 AM
In response to Beth1019

Happy Birthday Beth!!

My car has water in it- I have to investigate why before it starts raining again.

Page 4 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics