Page 1 of 11 
Username Post: Maine        (Topic#998855)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 01:54 PM

Welcome to Maine!

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to Kels

Hello Mainer's!

AngelP
AngelP 
Tenant
AngelP
In response to lapeen2

Hi back! Are there many of us here???

Angel

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to AngelP

LOL...there doesnt seem to be!

trish215
New Kid On the Block
trish215
In response to lapeen2

Hey, Colleen.......I have you beat! I am in Millinocket!!!

Trish215

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to trish215

Yes you do!!! I will glady accept that defeat....lol!!!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to lapeen2

Hi!! I'm not in Maine but I'm close... I live in New Hampshire about 20 minutes from the Kittery, ME. Doesn't seem to be many of us here!! I have a good friend in Brewer, ME!! Nice to meet you!!

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to kirasmommy

You too! My Nana lives in E. Rochester...so we are down in NH a least a couple times a year.

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to lapeen2

Have you been to Nancy's Scrapbooking?? I love that place! I need to go next week when I'm in town... hoping I can convince my friend we need to stop in!! LOL

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2

I was there today actually. I like it ok...but there are better ones around IMO. There is a new one downtown bangor that is pretty good, and Judy's Scrappin and Stampin in Oldtown is good...but the BEST one is in Trenton, ME (just pass nancy's and keep goin' and goin' thru ellsworth, about 30 min)....the Crop 'til you Drop Shop.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lapeen2

Hi Everyone! I'm located in Bucksport, Maine

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to JennyinMaine

Hello! I was just at that SB store in Verona a couple weeks ago! It's a good one!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to lapeen2

I've heard great things about Judy's... just haven't made it there. I don't get up there much and when I do I'd like to spend time with my friend and it's hard to go shopping with three kids!! They just don't like hanging at the scrapbook stores much!! LOL I'll have to ask her about the Crop til you Drop Shop... sounds great!!! TY

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2

I hear ya about shopping with the kids! the Crop til you drop shop has a kids room with lots of toys...and the new one in downtown bangor has a gated kids area too!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to lapeen2

OOOOHHH... kids room and a gated kids area!! That is the way to go!! Might have to get there! Thanks for the great info!!!

AngelP
AngelP 
Tenant
AngelP

Alright, I've got to get in on all this Maine conversation!!! I'm in Southern Maine--
Windham to be exact. How many Maine SB stores have you guys been to? My absolute favorite so far is My Crop, Paper, Scissor store in Farmington. I go thru there often to my FIL's house. He lives in Franklin County. I go to The Memorybook Workshop in Gray a lot as well. I belong to the NYOBC chapter at that store. I've made some great SB friends there. Another great store is Murdock's in Turner.

I wish I would have known about the SB stores in the Bangor area a month ago. I don't get up that way very often at all but had to go to Washington County for work. I could have checked some out while I was in the neighborhood!! LOL

trish215
New Kid On the Block
trish215
In response to AngelP

Hey there ladies!!! I just got back here to check things out!! I own a scrapbook shop in Millinocket..............I teach and do Birthday Scrapbook Parties.........stop by sometime and say 'hi'

Have a Scrappy Day!!!!

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to trish215

Hey Trish - where in Maine is this?? I'm in Wells quite a bit how far away are you?

3reasons2scrap
Expert
3reasons2scrap
In response to Beth1019

Maine is such a lonely state on this board!! Where is everyone??

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to 3reasons2scrap

You are right - and even though I live in MA - I LOVE Maine - I would love to live there. My best friend and her family live in Wells and I am up there as much as I can. Just so peaceful and beautiful - plus I go up there to scrap all of the time!!

Page 1 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics