Page 10 of 11 
Username Post: Maine        (Topic#998855)
LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 07-19-07 10:27 AM
In response to liveandBIKN2

there isnt one in Raymond that I know of but Oxford is close to there and thats where bee Scrappy is.

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to LNZ

Gotcha! Thanks, haven't heard from my friend again so don't know when I'll be up that way.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to lapeen2

Hi, I am new to the site but I live in Maine too. I live in Phillips Maine which is in Franklin County. I just started scrapbooking and I love it. I am so glad that I found this website.

tracys3sons
Expert
tracys3sons
In response to navyaowife2005

Phillips?? My friend's dh is from Phillips...she's on this site too but not so often these days. They go to Phillips all the time to see the in-laws.

Welcome to the site.

AngelP
AngelP 
Tenant
AngelP
In response to tracys3sons

OMG, how ironic??!!?? Tracy's right... I'm not around often, mostly lurking checking out new products, ideas, and sketches. I live in Windham but my FIL lives in Phillips, actually just over the line on Route 4 in Avon, but up there it seems all the same to me! LOL I think it's too funny that of all the days I check this site out, something hits VERY close to home.

JennaS
JennaS 
Diva
JennaS
In response to AngelP

It's so nice to find a few people from Maine here! I am in Burlington, about 45 miles North of Bangor.
Jenna

Mrs. Hutch
Guru
Mrs. Hutch
In response to liveandBIKN2

Hey all. I was born & raised in Maine. Actually, Alfred Maine. It's way far south. Between Sanford and Biddeford. Anyone go to Massabesic? Haha.

farnsworth
Idol
farnsworth
In response to Mrs. Hutch

Hi all I am from Maine too!!! I live in Stratton Maine. It is hard to be a scrapbooker in Maine because it is so spread out that if you don't have a scrapbooking store near you than you can't look at all the products, I buy a lot online.

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to farnsworth

I totally agree! But when I am near one I am so there! :smile :

farnsworth
Idol
farnsworth

We have to go to the one in Auburn a girl on here was telling me about it and I am all about a field trip, I still haven't gotten to go to AC Moore yet your mom says I would go hog wild!

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to farnsworth

I just posted in that other thread, we should totally go to that one and make it a field trip.

Yes you would have a hay day in A.C. Moore. They have one in Bangor, Augusta and Portland we I can see us making another field trip! :smile :

kristen622
Pro
kristen622

Hey fellow Mainers!

Anyone else in the Bangor area? Is anyone making the trip down to CK Manchester this weekend?

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to kristen622

I live over in the Western part of Maine. I was born in Bangor and my family is from Bar Harbor.

:smile :

nancyllake
Resident
nancyllake

Hi Mainers! I am in Augusta, Maine. I grew up in Jefferson and raised my kids in Washingto, Maine. I'm not totally new to this forum but I've not really posted much and would love to find scrappers who live nearby. I like to host crops and would love to meet some new scrap buddies. Most of the posts on this thread are old so I wanted to find out who is active now that lives in Maine or NH. I am about a 2 hour drive north of Portsmouth NH, and Bangor is about 1 hour and 15 minutes north of me! Feel free to PM me!

navyaowife2005
Idol
navyaowife2005
In response to nancyllake

I live in Phillips, it's over near Farmington. I am about 45 minutes or so away. I love going to Augusta so maybe sometime we can meet up. :smile :

DihanneJ
New Kid On the Block
DihanneJ
In response to LNZ

Welcome, I am in West Paris. We are neighbors. We scrapbook several times a month and would like to invite you Send me your email. dilearyus247@aol.com is mine Look forward to hearing from you. Diane

DihanneJ
New Kid On the Block
DihanneJ
In response to F Anthony

where is this place in Auburn...I know its been awhile since you posted this but since I just saw it...I thought I'd ask....I am in West Paris...thnx Di

Shes a Scrapper
Resident
Shes a Scrapper
In response to Beth1019

I LOVE Maine it is my home away from home... LOL I am looking for some scrapbookers to hang out with in the Wells, Ogunquit, or York part of Maine

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Shes a Scrapper

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new lss in Saco called Mom and Me. It opened about a month ago. It's small but carries things you don't find at ACM or Ms. and they will order things for you. They have classes and they will be emailing a monthly newsletter to those that sign up. I stopped in today and spent about an hour browsing and chatting with one of the owners. I thought their prices were pretty reasonable and of course bought several things. So if you get a chance stop by and check them out.

scrappincgwife
Idol
scrappincgwife
In response to Tracy F

• Tracy F Said:
Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new lss in Saco called Mom and Me. It opened about a month ago. It's small but carries things you don't find at ACM or Ms. and they will order things for you. They have classes and they will be emailing a monthly newsletter to those that sign up. I stopped in today and spent about an hour browsing and chatting with one of the owners. I thought their prices were pretty reasonable and of course bought several things. So if you get a chance stop by and check them out.

I went in the day of their grand opening and thought it was a very cute little place and the owners were very nice. I plan to go back tomorrow!

Page 10 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics