Page 4 of 11 
Username Post: Maine        (Topic#998855)
Vicious Bleu
Tenant
Vicious Bleu
In response to Monique Leanne

Maine people! Huzzah!

I'm in Farmington, the town with TWO scrapbooking stores. That was a bit of a surprise when I moved here!

We've got a great store here called "Crop, Paper, Scissor" and they do Crop and Shops on the first and third Friday of each month if you're in the area. I sadly have not gone to one yet partially from timing but partially because I'm nervous since I don't know anybody.

Then again, you can always come knit with me on Monday's for Stitch and ********. I seem to love the rhyming activities.

Momma2Bryn
Veteran
Momma2Bryn
In response to Vicious Bleu

I'm new to the board and from Topsham!

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to Momma2Bryn

Hi guys, I can't believe I haven't seen all of you til now. I am a Maine Scrapper. I didn't know there was a Big lots in Maine. I need to travel North more often. I am sooo excited to find you all here. I thought i was alone. LOL.

New Kid On the Block
In response to liveandBIKN2

I'm a Creative Memories Consultant north of Portland. If you're interested, please PM me. I'd love to share my calendar, ideas and products with you.

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to memoriesRus

Bump

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 02-20-07 06:06 AM
In response to Kels

Hi!My name is Lindsay and I live in Western Maine. Oxford .Im new to these boards.Im looking to chat with other people who enjoy scrapbooking as much as me.Id like to hear about any scrapbooking stores you really like.Have a great day and I hope to hear from you! - Lindsay

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to LNZ

Hi Lindsay!! I've been to Oxford a couple of times. The Oxford plains speedways!! Used to go to SHow, Shine, and Drag every year. Welcome aboard. I only have one LSS around me right now. That's Start Scrappin and Stampin in Sanford. For my sb supplies I have to got o So. Portlans to ACMoore or Michaels. Although the new Target here in Biddeford has a nice sbing selection but it doesn't seem to get refreshed. OK I've yacked your ear off! Enjoy this forum it's awesome!

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 02-20-07 06:43 PM
In response to AngelP

Hi,Id love to be on the list about the retreat,I go that way all the time.Let me know if you need my address,Thanks!

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 02-20-07 06:49 PM

Hi!I have been to the store in Sanford.I liked it but kinda far to go.I like Bee Scrappy in Oxford,The prices are great!You should check it out when you come over to the speedway!There is also a scrapbook store at the Auburn Mall but its a bit pricey.I wish there were more stores around.I have gone to Jo Anns and craftmania.I seem to find more embellishment things there.Most scrapbook store s Ive been to carry mostly paper and stickers.

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to LNZ

I know. I like the store in Sanford if I don't want to pay shipping for some of the things here. They obviously don't have nearly as much as sb.com but at least I can save some and visit my grandparents. I haven't checked out the JoAnns around here. I don't think they sell sbing stuff although it has been a while.

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 02-23-07 05:11 AM

Hi,I havnt ordered any thing off the internet yet for scrapbooking.Im waitting till I find a store id like to make a big order from because I dont want to pay 5 shipping for a 10 dollar order.I liked what I saw at Jo anns.When I was there it was like 40 % off all scrapbooking things.I got some good deals!I like craftmanias selection, but it seems to cost more there.

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to LNZ

Have a craftmania but I've only been in it once. Not sure why I never went back. Maybe I just don't think of it. I hear you on shipping. I hate paying shipping.

bloominrose
Tenant
bloominrose
In response to LNZ

The superstore at this site is a great place to order supplies from. You can even get the E-Cuts without shipping charge. Just download them. They make great looking pages.

Anyone out there from the mid-coast area?

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2
In response to bloominrose

I'm from Southern Maine. How far midcoast are you?

bloominrose
Tenant
bloominrose

I'm in Hope, it is next to Camden.

liveandBIKN2
Governor
liveandBIKN2

Hmm, I think I've heard of that. Camden anyways. Is it before or after Bar Harbor?

bloominrose
Tenant
bloominrose

Before Bar Harbor, about half way up the coast. It's a fairly small town.

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 03-07-07 03:47 PM

Does any one know if there are SBS in Farmington?If so do you know there names and location,and any in grey besides the memorybook workshop?Has any one been there?If so what do you think of that store?

tracys3sons
Expert
tracys3sons
In response to LNZ

There are 2 stores in Farmington, an awesome one in Turner that you have to go to, another awesome one in Auburn, and one that's not as great in Oxford (mechanic falls) For such a small state we have a lot of LSS's! lol

LNZ
LNZ 
Veteran
LNZ
  • LNZ on 04-15-07 09:12 AM
In response to tracys3sons

I have been to both in Farmington,I didnt like the one on Main st.It was so tiny you couldnt turn around and the items they did have were very dated.they did have a large selection of stamps although I didnt see any I like.The other store had lots of paper but not a lot of ribbon or embellishments that I liked.I LOVE THE STORE IN TURNER!!!!Its my new FAVE!!!Its FAB!!!I do like BEE SCRAPPY which is in OXFORD.They have a good selection.I DO like AC moore and Micheals for my large supply orders.The store in Grey ,Didnt care for it much,no stamps and hardly any ribbon.

Page 4 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics