Page 3 of 33 
Username Post: Mississippi        (Topic#998862)
nanniebelle
Expert
nanniebelle
In response to IamSamScrapper

You know Sam I make my rounds.

IamSamScrapper
Governor
IamSamScrapper
In response to nanniebelle

I know what you mean Florence Nightingale

nanniebelle
Expert
nanniebelle

SSP 
New Kid On the Block
  • SSP on 08-04-05 06:44 AM
In response to pentwinmom

Penny

I did a search and found the ASF website. Thanks for telling me about them! I haven't been there yet. I just moved from Byram to Ridgeland in Feb., but never knew they were there. Thanks again!!

SSP 
New Kid On the Block
  • SSP on 08-04-05 06:47 AM
In response to lcmemories

Hi Laura,

Yes, I was at the last Michael's crop. Nice to talk to you again! I do like this forum...I will probably be at some more Michael's crops and maybe at some of the other stores I have learned about!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to SSP

Quote:

SSP said:
Hi Laura,

Yes, I was at the last Michael's crop. Nice to talk to you again! I do like this forum...I will probably be at some more Michael's crops and maybe at some of the other stores I have learned about!!

I think Penny and I both may be going to a crop on the 26th of this month at the shop in Byram. It is a pajama crop and will go all night (if anyone can stay that long). It should be alot of fun, if you want to join us.

pentwinmom
Guru
pentwinmom

Quote:

LHC2266 said:
Quote:

SSP said:
Hi Laura,

I think Penny and I both may be going to a crop on the 26th of this month at the shop in Byram. It is a pajama crop and will go all night (if anyone can stay that long). It should be alot of fun, if you want to join us.

Yeah, I will be there. And Polly, one of the owners of ASF, said we could even wear our pajamas if we wanted. I doubt I actually wear pjs though.

pentwinmom
Guru
pentwinmom

Quote:

IAmSamScrapper said:
Quote:

nanniebelle said:
Leeds which is about 15 minutes from Birmingham.

Janie...What are you doing over here? I guess you are doing the same thing I am. Checking out our neighbors.

Hi everyone, I am Sam aka Sandra from North Alabama.

Hi Sam. Glad you came by to meet the neighbors.

I lived in Tuscaloosa for two years while I was in graduate school, probably would have stayed there, but I got married and he lived in my home town, so I came back home after grad school.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Was just checking in to see if any of you have heard of recent upcoming events? I just checked out a LSS for the first time, and the paper selection was fantastic. Also, I saw on another thread that we might need to check out the new Hobby Lobby this week. I saw where one opened up in Flowood near the Dogwood Mall.

--Laura

Expert

Yes, the Hobby Lobby on lakeland opened up last week. I know Michael's is having Scrapbook Discovery Day I think this coming Sat. Not sure what else is going on though.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to KristenB

Went to Hobby Lobby last week, and the sale was incredible. I am surprised I got out of there after having spent only $30! Almost everything I purchased was 50% off. Thanks for the heads up on the Discovery Day. That looks like fun!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Hope everyone stays safe during this storm. Check in when you can and let us know if you made it through this ok.

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl

I hope that you are all staying safe! If you have been affected by this horrible storm and have suffered damages, please check out my thread on the Swaps board which is there to help you.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showpost.php?post/1237774/

Just state what you need, and our wonderful neighbours will do our best to help you out......YOU ARE NOT ALONE! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!

scrapaddict_479
Resident
scrapaddict_479
In response to CanadianGirl

Hope everyone is doing good. My family lived in Columbia, MS and they've survived. My grandma's storage shed was crushed and the power lines riped from the house, my sister's trailer tiled a little but nothing serious and my mom's roof was messed up in several places. But all survived. I've been calling all day today to make sure everyone was ok. I've been so worried.

My mother and father in law live in Louisiana and I haven't been able to get a hold of them yet. Hopefully I'll get through soon.

If anyone needs anything let me know and I'll do what I can.

Take care

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to scrapaddict_479

I have started a new thread for people who need help or people who want to help.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showpost.php?post//

IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE GO HERE!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to CanadianGirl

Prayers are with you guys!!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to KarenRosieRay

My thoughts and prayers are with you all!!

pentwinmom
Guru
pentwinmom
In response to scraprabbit

We finally have power and water again at my house, and I live about 200 miles north of the coast.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

My husband just called me at work, and we have power again! The rest of my family in South Mississippi are all doing fine; just struggling without power. My prayers go to everyone who has been affected by this storm.

Penny, I am so glad you and your family are doing ok.

Scrapaddict 469, it is good to hear that your family made it through this, and I hope you also hear from your in-laws soon.

CanadianGirl, thank you so much for all you are doing.

Take care!!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

i just wanted to make sure everybody is doign okay and my prayers are with all of you!!!!

Page 3 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics