Page 31 of 33 
Username Post: Mississippi        (Topic#998862)
emmam
emmam 
Veteran
emmam
  • emmam on 11-12-07 03:51 PM
In response to Mrs. DKK

I have not been on here in forever but had to post this... I just got back from the Walmart in Clinton and got page kits for $1.00. They are the Harvest brand kits and they have Trick or Treat, Autumn Leaves , and Harvest Hues kits. They are all full of paper, alphabet stickers, chipboard punch out, and cardstock punch outs. They are on the end cap to the scrapbook isle.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to emmam

Thanks so much for the info! I may have to head over there in a bit.

sarah doodah
Idol
sarah doodah
In response to lcmemories

Hello anyone from South Mississippi!!! Our Coast is finally reconnected!! I want to get some local people together for a semi-regular crop. Maybe once or twice a month. I do sell MemoryWorks products but I PROMISE that I will not force anything on you. I'm a SAHM who really needs to get out of the house sometimes. I'm honestly just trying to find some nice people to scrap with.

I am tentatively scheduling one for Friday December 7, 6pm (or Thursday December 6th) at McAlister's Deli in Ocean Springs, MS. If you are interested please let me know. If the day or time doesn't work for you, let me know what day/time will. I can alter it. TIA!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to sarah doodah

Oh, I wish I could come, but I will be away on vacation that week. However, a trip down to the Coast sounds like fun. Maybe we can get Angela, a/k/a Moonflower, to join us. Let me know if you are doing something like that in January, and I may try to get away for a night. I would have to do something like that on either Friday night or a weekend. Have fun, and I hope you are able to get lots of folks to join you!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Speaking of Moonflower, Happy Birthday!!!

sarah doodah
Idol
sarah doodah

I could definately plan something for January!!! Take a look at your calendar and let me know when would be good for you. I stay at home and can plan around any day.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to KristenB

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Mrs. DKK

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I am having some computer problems at the moment, so I am not here quite as much. I hope to get some pages and cards finished tonight. TTFN!

Edited by Laura C on 11-23-07 07:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Oh dear, this spot has been quiet. Just thought I would drop by and say, "Happy Holidays!" to all my scrapbook buddies here. Be safe, and take care!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

hey ladies...it has been quiet...ive been busy on my vaca having fun....my mom and dad took my bro and i to ride the polar express!!! it was fun!!! and of course today was good fun wise! had a bit of bad family news, but i wasnt going to let it ruin my day. have a good new years everyone!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Mrs. DKK

Just stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Hi Megan!! Sorry to hear about the bad family news so close to the holidays. I hope everyone is ok. Take care!!

December has been a busy month for me. My hubby and I took a vacation the first week in December, and then everything seemed a little more hectic than usual, with the holidays and work.

I haven't been scrappping much lately. I finished a digi lo about my vacation, but after I uploaded it, I changed it a bit to make it more balanced. I don't think I am going to try to reload, but here is the original version if you want to take a look:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/40963/view/ 1190659/-...

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

just dropping in to say hi!!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Mrs. DKK

Hi Megan!! Just stopping by to say "hello" too. I have been busy this month trying to participate in a few of the challenges here. The challenges are giving me a little inspiration to finish a few more pages. However, I need to work on my Christmas layouts. I received the photos back from Snapfish yesterday, so I don't even have an excuse any more.

Edited by Laura C on 01-08-08 11:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

fun!!! i wish i had the TIME to do challenges!!! This is my first week back to school from all the holiday stuff and out of 4 classes i had stuff due in 3 of them.....not to mention i have two lesson plans due next week and i have to teach them next week....hectic...and in all that time i have to somehow start a 20 page paper, conduct three interviews, start on a school improvement plan, and study for 2 midterms...ugh amidst other projects due weekly to my two methods teachers.........busy busy busy....but i hate when i have nothing to do...but i think i got in over my head!!!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Mrs. DKK

Megan you are busy!! Good luck with this semester. I know you'll do great!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

THANKS i need ALL the encouragement i can get....i just need to focus!!! im gonna take it one day at a time...i think thats best!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Mrs. DKK

I have been having problems with my computer, so my hubby bought me a Dell laptop for my bday. I have been busy, trying to transfer everything from one computer to the other. Also, I am trying to get used to the little changes and differences here. My AOL navigation is also a little different, since my hubby downloaded the latest one, instead of just transferring what I had from the old computer, so that is also a little stressful. Anyway, it is very nice to have a new toy, and one that is not crashing all the time, like my old laptop. Just hope I can get everything transferred, and I don't lose anything.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Just checking in for the weekend. I hope everyone is doing great. We had snow here this morning, so I am going to be able to do a snow lo! May not get to it this weekend, but I am going to a crop on Friday and Saturday, and I hope to finish lot of pages then. Take care!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Just doing my weekly check in here. I hope everyone is doing ok. The Crop Connection in Pearl was lots of fun, and I finished . . . drum roll please . . . 7 complete pages, plus one mnore page that is waiting for a photo. I also worked on some tags for a swap, but everyone has agreed not to post the tags until a certain time. I am still adding some finishing touches on my pages, so they are not in the gallery yet, but I hope to have them there soon. Have a great week everyone!!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

I am looking forward to Mardi Gras Break next week....I can work on my school work, and hopefully I can get some layouts done!! I really want to get some done come Spring Quarter Break, but we will see!

Page 31 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics