Page 33 of 33 
Username Post: Mississippi        (Topic#998862)
wndreamer6
New Kid On the Block
wndreamer6
In response to KDiaz

Hi, I am new to scrapbooking and this site. I live in D'Iberville (north of Biloxi) Good to meet ya'll.

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to wndreamer6

Welcome! Not many in MS posting in the forums. I'm in Starkville. Take a look at Crop Connection, it is an awesome scrapbooking event in Jackson MS twice a year (Jan & July) that people get together from MS and surrounding states. The event is absolutely wonderful and has over 140 croppers as well as vendors.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Mrs. DKK

They need to put a scrapbook store at the new shopping center in highland colony in Jackson!!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to KDiaz

I'm from Eupora which is 30 miles west of Starkville. I've been "trying" to scrapbook for years.....my mom says that I love buying and collecting the stuff for it but never find time to actually make a page!!! But I would love to get together with some "seasoned" scrappers to help me get the lead out. I want some scrapper friends to talk to and get together once a month or so. Anybody here??????????

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to suzannebird91

I have a friend that I go to Tupelo with to crop at Scrapbooks & More. She has two crops a month plus other events. Sometimes we get there twice a month and sometimes we miss the month completly - just depends on our schedules. Have met others in Starkville who scrapbook but have never had the opportunity to get together. Check out Scrapbooks & More and also the Crop Connection which is a large scrapbooking weekend twice a year in Jackson. There are ladies from the area who attend. Email me anytime, vanking@yahoo.com

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb
In response to pistachio

Hi! I'm from Prentiss. Does anyone know where that is?

lori01 
New Kid On the Block
In response to TheBeccajb

I'm in Canton/Madison.

New Kid On the Block
In response to lori01

I'm in Canton as well! Would love someone to scrap with!

alleysmama
Veteran
alleysmama
In response to pistachio

I'm in Maben Ms and am always looking for local scrap supply stores or scrapping activities

alleysmama
Veteran
alleysmama
In response to suzannebird91

I'm only about 15 or 20 mins from you and am looking for someone to share scrap ideas with I've been scrapbooking for 15 yrs

malou2u
New Kid On the Block
malou2u

Hey, Thought I let you know there is crop event at through Scrap Dat in Covington, LA. in May 2014 Check out there site. scrapdatproductions.com

Hope you and your friends can make it, Melissa

New Kid On the Block

I also live in D'iberville(north). I have been scrapbooking for a little while, but still consider myself 'new' just because I don't do it a lot.

Page 33 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics