Page 4 of 12 
Username Post: Missouri        (Topic#998866)
danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to dispatchscrapper

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ANNIE'S.....with that said....it is the ONLY place that i know of locally that i can buy quilling paper... ....thats ok it just gives me an excuse to send Jeff (Fiance) to the CRAFT store....to get things for me....and he isnt to bad....well i guess i could say he is great....he has never came home with the wrong thing...im sure that is with no help from the workers.....so thats why he always makes me wright down what i need.....lol Annie's is on his way to STL...and i dont get to go there very often.....i spend lots of time in my LSS though....

Danielle

New Kid On the Block
In response to danni483

Does anyone remember a scrapbook store over in Parkville, MO?? I think it was called Simply Scrapbooks. I've heard that it is no longer there. I didn't know if any of you knew if it went out of business or if it moved to a different location???
NIKKI

New Kid On the Block
In response to evansmom825

Hi! I'm from the St. Louis suburbs here!! Nice to meet ya'll!!!!

Cheryl

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to StevesSweetie

welcome to the board Cheryl!!

danielle
in sullivan

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to danni483

Hi I live in st. Clair missouri..close to sullivan and union and washington. I actually work at the scrapbook store in union!

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to Dana Tate

hey Dana....

i lived in st clair for awhile...and then ended up in stl then back here...in sullivan....

do you work at the one on 50?....if so where the heck is that store at i have looked ALL over for it....if not what store do ya work at...i am always looking for a new place to shop expecially now that i quit work and have nothing better to do when Kenzie (17 months) are out and about....its boring setting at home all the time....

Danielle

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to danni483

Yes i work at the one on 50..i will give you directions just pm me.
my dd, kennedy is 8 months. I know what you mean!

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to Dana Tate

I live in Union and go to the LSS all the time!! I have a 4 1/2 month old. I just got home 4 minutes ago from a class there, was on slide mounts. i try to go every Tuesday night I can. Maybe will see you guys there sometime!!

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to cammersmom

ok i know where the one in union is now......but i am still looking for the one in villa ridge.....i guess i am looking in the wrong spot....

maybe i need to find a baby sitter for some Tuesday nights.....

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to danni483

I go to the one in Villa Ridge as well, it is a lot bigger and have a better paper selection, I think!! To get there Just take 44 to Washington Exit, turn right at the first stop light (Mr Fuel gas station) it is just past the gas station on the right, it is hard to find cause it is behind some equipment business they also own.

danni483
Pro
danni483

ok NOW i know where it is.....ill have to get in there soon...

Danielle

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to danni483

Hey i always wounderd where that was. We want to have a better selection on paper so give me some ideas on what you would like to see.

danni483
Pro
danni483
In response to Dana Tate

lol cheap........im scrappin on a budget....hey do you guys have any good sales....the place here in town is having a good sale right now but i already hit them up...and got what i needed from there 30% and 50% off racks....there is only so many times that you can look at the same paper....

well for one thing i cant find BG or Bazzil here in sullivan do you carry it Dana or does the place in Villa Ridge carry it??

Danielle

harleychick
New Kid On the Block
harleychick
In response to keljayem

I'm new, first post. I'm in Festus, Missouri. I've been a scrapbooker for 4 years.

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to harleychick

Hi maria.
danni we just go Basic Grey it will be on our shelf monday!!!!

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to Dana Tate

YEAH for BG!!! I'm soo excited, will be dangerous being sooo close to me though!!

danni483
Pro
danni483

im thinkin the same thing I have to have Jeff in Pacific monday at 8:00 and i dont know if he will be home im sure one day next week we are going to hit allt he stores...me and Kenzie...we went scoutting for some in stl today....it was raining and she needed a nap so i didnt want to get them both crabby on me...although he was the one that found For Keeps Sake on Lemay Ferry for me....we might go lookin Friday thats the day i will have to pick Jeff back up....i found a few on manchester...we drove up and down that little stretch of 100 looking for the one there in villa ridge 4 times and still didnt find it.......you get off the highway and to to mr fuel...and then next to mr fuel is wayside...and then then there is a machine shop...and then there is a building that is for lease....it wasnt in there was it??

hey Dana do you guys have Bazzil??

thanks
Danielle

cammersmom
Idol
cammersmom
In response to danni483

I think it is behind the machine shop you saw!! You have to pull into parking lot and go behind building. There is only a small sign in front. You need to find it and go, it is a good one. I had to call them from my cell as I drove down the road the first time cause I couldn't find it either!!
GOOD LUCK!!

TimeScrapper
Idol
TimeScrapper

Hi Maria! Welcome to the board!

Ok, I will have to look for that store off of hiway 44. I get to Washington occasionally, and I don't think that is too far from there.

Danni--I think that's great that your DH helps you find sb stores!!

Another question for Dana--Your store wouldn't happen to have the new Wishblade in your store, would you? I'm wanting to get one, but want to see it "live and in person" first.

Dana Tate
Diva
Dana Tate
In response to TimeScrapper

we don't have the wishblade and i don't think we will get it. die cutting machines really don't sell well for us because of competetors being able to do 40% off. We do monthly cropping for 10 and we use sizzix so anyway long story short no...we got some of our Basic Grey today...yeah. and yes we have bazzil the cool thing here is we will special order almost anything. so if we don't have it we will get it.

Page 4 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics