Username Post: Nevada        (Topic#998877)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 01:59 PM

Welcome to Nevada!

Idol
In response to Kels

Hi! I think I am the only one in the Sparks area.

Jaime Lynne
Mayor
Jaime Lynne
In response to Weeblossom

North Las Vegas. Woohoo!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Jaime Lynne

las vegas by the 95 freeway toward reno off of ann rd

Idol
In response to southern lady

See what I mean. Everyone is in Vegas baby not Reno/Sparks. I am soooo sad.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

i been to reno and it is alittle area. sorry weeblossom if i live up there i would love to meet u

hlblyjr
Tenant
hlblyjr

hey Weeblossom! I'm in Carson ~ don't feel so lonely. Are you (or did you, depending on when you read this) go to any local NSBD events? I was gonna go to the one Treasured Memories is putting on, but I decided to stay home and hang out online. LOL

Idol
In response to hlblyjr

I was at Treasured Memories that day. It was just for supplies though. I did hang out here a bit that day.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

so how everyone one

BeckSam
Resident
BeckSam

I'm looking for scrap buddies near Lake Tahoe. I just moved up here full time and there is not even a Michaels or scrapbook store here. I figure I'll have to have crops in my basement!
"Sam"

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to BeckSam

yea when i went up there i didn;t see any michaels or jonna. you probbley have to go to reno to go to thoes kind of stores.

hlblyjr
Tenant
hlblyjr
In response to BeckSam

Hey there!

North or South Lake Tahoe? I'm in Carson City. I don't know of any LSS's or craft stores up in Tahoe. There's one in Minden and one in Carson. Several in Reno, along with a Michaels and Joanns.
I'd love to go to a crop sometime. I haven't worked on any pages in forever. Right now I am trying to organize the stuff I have. What a challenge.

tsmickeymouse
Resident
tsmickeymouse

I'm also from Sparks - new to this chatting but looking for ideas for my scrapbook cabana that my hubby is building me!!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to tsmickeymouse

I will be moving to Reno on june 25 . I have only been there twices on short trip and did not get to go arround much . Can someone feel me in on the scrapbook stuff in the area

tsmickeymouse
Resident
tsmickeymouse
In response to Stephanie D

Hi there saw your post about moving to Reno - there use to be several scrapbook stores here but most of them have closed, there is one in Northwest Reno (used to be called Treasured Memories Too but it recently changed owners, I purchase most of my stuff online or at Michaels. Good Luck on your move!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics