Page 1 of 11 
Username Post: New Jersey        (Topic#998881)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 02:00 PM

Welcome to New Jersey!

Quamme
Quamme 
Expert
Quamme
In response to Kels

Anybody going to the Memories Expo at the end of April in Somerset?

AuntLynnie
Diva
AuntLynnie
In response to Quamme

I'm not a NJ-ian, but I'm probably going to the Expo! I think Tigger is, too, but I haven't seen her online much recently.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to happy2Bscrapper

So who is going to the Expo?

EnzaD 
Veteran
  • EnzaD on 04-28-05 12:25 PM

I'll be there with bells on!!!!!

RainyDayWoman
Expert
RainyDayWoman
In response to Quamme

I've heard nothing about an expos in Jersey! I'd be very interested if you have details... I'm in south jersey though so it may be far.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to RainyDayWoman

They are in Central NJ (off Rt 287)and will be the end of April this year. The website is www dot Memoriesexpo dot com. I have gone for the past three years both days and have really enjoyed it. Last year they changed the date and it conflicted with another expo so there were less exhibitors. m Hopefully it will be good this year.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hello!! I'm visiting Clifton, NJ this coming weekend for a relative's 70th birthday party. They've still not set the date or time. All I know is that it's either Saturday or Sunday.

I hope to scrap some on my trip. Crazy but it's either that or eat myself crazy with all the relatives.

Any crops or places anyone recommends while I'm there?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Vivian loves BLING

There is a LSS near Clifton, in Wayne. You can contact them for local info:

The Crazy Cropper 131 Mountainview Ave. Wayne 973 686 2799 thecrazycropper@earthlink.net www.thecrazycropper.net M-F 10am-3pm; Sat 10-5pm; Open evenings for classes Jane Miles

There is also a yahoo group called NJ Scrappers. If you post there you may find local happenings also. Good luck. I will be in the Poconos at a 4 day crop!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Thanks, happy2Bscrapper!

Oh, I would love to go off for the weekend and crop. It's been over a year since my last cropping weekend get away. Too long!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Have a great trip to NJ!!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

What's the weather going to like there tomorrow night?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

So is anyone else going to Memories Expo next month?

ana1109
Diva
ana1109

I am going on Saturday! I am so excited...can't wait.

Vivian = have fun! I live further south, but have been to that LSS once w/my friends.

craftgirl
Guru
craftgirl
In response to ana1109

I'm going to try to go both days - but depends on what my schedule is. I went 2 years ago, but I think last year it was the same weekend as a CKC? anyways....am excited to go

craftgirl
Guru
craftgirl

• happy2Bscrapper Said:

The Crazy Cropper 131 Mountainview Ave. Wayne 973 686 2799 thecrazycropper@earthlink.net www.thecrazycropper.net M-F 10am-3pm; Sat 10-5pm; Open evenings for classes Jane Miles

There is also a yahoo group called NJ Scrappers. If you post there you may find local happenings also. Good luck. I will be in the Poconos at a 4 day crop!!!!

thanks so much!! I'm about 30 minutes from Wayne and have been looking for a lss. Woohoo!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to craftgirl

I will be going both days also and I am going to the crops both nights!!! If anyone knows someone who can use it, I have a ticket to the Friday night ACMoore Friday night crop that I am trying to sell. Only one of us got into that crop so when they opened up the extra crop we all got tickets.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to craftgirl

• craftgirl Said:
  • happy2Bscrapper Said:

thanks so much!! I'm about 30 minutes from Wayne and have been looking for a lss. Woohoo!!

I'm so glad that you could use the info. The NJ Yahoo group has a list of all the NJ LSSes

Tasra Dawson
Expert
Tasra Dawson

Hey NJ scrappers! I see that some of you are going to the Memories Expo next week. I'll be there hosting the Colossal Crop. Please stop by my booth (#106) and let me know you're one of my Scrapbook.com neighbors. I'll have a special surprise for you!

Also, I just posted an announcement on my blog that I'm looking for a few volunteers for the booth. I'd love to have some of my sb.com friends there. Here's the info:

We're looking for a few volunteers to work 4 hour shifts in the Real Women Scrap booth at Memories Scrapbooking Expo on Fri., 4/13 and Sat., 4/14.

If you'd like to volunteer, you'll receive free admission to the event and a FREE Real Women Scrap Pack. Not to mention spending some time with some fun sister scrapbookers.

Please email with your availability at: info (at) realwomenscrap (dot) com or call 707-237-5138. First come, first served so get your request in soon. Thanks!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Tasra Dawson

Tasra,
I will be there half a day Friday and all day Saturday but I am meeting up with friends on Friday and taking classes on Saturday..... I will stop by the booth and introduce myself and will see you at the Friday night crop. I am really looking forward to it!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Page 1 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics