Page 175 of 176 
Username Post: Ohio        (Topic#998891)
Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa
In response to faithfulscrapper

I managed to find my way back here...its been a very hectic year since we arrived. Scrapping has become a favourite idea but not so much a process anymore. I have managed to find goodies and stock pile stuff LOL! I have moved away from pages and I am loving doing off the page items instead.

I ventured to Fairlawn and discovered Archiver's...my poor husband waited outside for over an hour while I drooled and shopped and drooled some more LOL!

Hi to all the new girls -- I am in Portage County...just outside of Ravenna.

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to Tezzaa

I was just at Archivers lil over a week ago. fyi...if you venture back.....in the same shopping center is a store called Hobby Lobby which has all kinds of crafty scrappy stuff! Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michaels are all really close to Archivers...you know...in case you need more enabling!

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa
In response to Samothrace

I went into Hobby Lobby as well LOL! I live about 15 minutes from the Stow HL and 25 from the JoAnn headquarters. I enable myself ALOT lol!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to faithfulscrapper

• faithfulscrapper Said:
Toronto,Ohio....anyone in the area?

been there, not from there...lol

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to scrapality

• scrapality Said:
Hello, I am from Ashland, Ohio. I am fairly new to scrapbooking and to scrapbook.com. I do most of my shopping online.

holy smokes!!!!! Finally and Ashland person and I haven't been on this thread in eons...obviously!

Are you still around? Where do you scrap?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Samothrace

• Samothrace Said:
I was just at Archivers lil over a week ago. fyi...if you venture back.....in the same shopping center is a store called Hobby Lobby which has all kinds of crafty scrappy stuff! Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michaels are all really close to Archivers...you know...in case you need more enabling!

Wow.... yep was just in all of those places a couple weeks ago.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Okay, I haven't been here in ages. Seems like I always check in during those 2 month lulls and there is no one chatting so I forget to come back.

I am in Ashland, OH. I used to travel all over the state for work, so I know where all of the places you talk about are. My husband works in Toledo, and we have family and friends there, so I am up that way a bit. And I am not above driving to Fairlawn, N. Olmsted, or Columbus to Archivers or whatever other scrappy place I can find.

My husband is in the process of remodeling our basement to give me a whole room for scrapbooking, so if anyone is looking for a scrappy friend, let me know. I have lots of fun toys!

Oh and if you are looking for me on here, I am usually on the VCW thread in Scrap Chat!

mzmin
mzmin 
Tenant
mzmin
  • mzmin on 10-01-11 08:42 PM
In response to leebla

Hello I haven't been on here for a long time. I am from North Eastern Ohio, Columbiana County, but a few months ago I moved to Central Ohio, Perry County. I am feeling a little homesick. I miss my scrapping friends from home. I haven't met anyone here yet, but I am still hoping to find some scrap buddies soon!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to mzmin

I am in North-Central Ohio here, Logan county. Anyone close to Columbus or Marysville?

Edited by elizabeth97 on 10-02-11 08:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mzmin
mzmin 
Tenant
mzmin
  • mzmin on 10-06-11 02:09 PM
In response to elizabeth97

I am south east central in between columbus and zanesville.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to mzmin

Well none of us in Ohio have been on this thread in awhile, guess we all got busy or just not posting.

Hi to all the newer ladies and sorry that we haven't been posting, maybe we can all start talking again on this thread.

Anyone going to the Scrap Expo at the Columbus Fairgrounds in late March?

I know mom and me are going to try and go this year, as long as I am not recovering from surgery or having surgery then. We will see. I truly hope I can go, I love getting all the cool goodies.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hi! I'm glad you are posting for Ohio!

I hope to go to the expo in Columbus but will need to wait to see my schedule before I know for sure. I went last year and several other years. Some years I buy alot, some years I don't but I always get good ideas! ...very inspiring!!!! ... might try some of the classes this year, if I go.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to wilbur

We did a class last year and made an album, it was fun and different. Might try something new this year if they have new classes that I haven't tried yet.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

I'd like to try and go, it depends on the cash flow. I lost my job in January and no luck yet in replacing it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ohio4HMom

That totally sucks. I understand though. I am off for a few weeks because of knee surgery and I have to see if doctor plans to do the other knee after this one heals.

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa

Just thought I would pop in this morning while having my morning coffee. Life has been extremely busy for me since Christmas. I was promoted at work and have gone from have a little time to scrap/craft to having to make an appointment to scratch my butt! 50+ hour work weeks suck but I love my job so it evens out.

We are finishing the basement and my craft studio is moving down there as I have outgrown the office. So I have stuff piled everywhere waiting ever so impatiently for hubby and his friend to finish it lol. April sees me heading off to my first USA scrap retreat...so I am excited by that one as Cari and Sharron from Prima will be teaching there for us.

Other then that not much is new with me...I manage one project a week for the DT I am on and thats about the extent of my craft ventures these days.

Hope everyone is well and happy

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Tezzaa

The Ohio girls all pass out from the HEAT WAVE Or hiding in their craft spaces?

Tezzaa
Tezzaa 
Idol
Tezzaa

I am alive!!! Well sorta! I am now medically retired from work after a serious health scare back in May. Now I leisurely take my time doing things. My studio is finished and overflowing with wonderful goodies....that said I am not crafting anywhere near the amount I would like too due to other demands on my time.

I am so looking forward to winter and the ability to stay inside in front of the fire and craft to my hearts content.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Tezzaa

Sounds great Tezzaa about relaxing and scrapping until your hearts content. Sorry about your early retirement...hope things are getting better for you.

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104

Hi everyone! I'm Amy. I live in Medina, Ohio and have been a member since 2005. I haven't posted to any of the forums since then either. Life has been crazy but I'm glad to be back. I need some motivation! Just lost my job and have lots of free time to do housework and scrap but have had no motivation to do either! Anyone else in the Medina area?

Edited by scrapcrazy121104 on 01-23-13 08:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 175 of 176 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics