Page 3 of 176 
Username Post: Ohio        (Topic#998891)
weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to Dshriver

I am east of Sandusky..closer to te PA side not much happens in northeast ohio so I scrap ALOT

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Dshriver

Hi Weezie! I live in Roaming Shores (Ashtabula County). We moved from Eastlake about 1 year ago. Have you been to the Paper Elephant? I crop there sometimes. I am planning on going to a crop in Warren, Ohio to meet some PA scrappers on this site. It is on August 27th.

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to scrappinbecky

Yah I go to the Paper Elephant sometimes...my sister-in-law has tought a couple classes there. I am already commited to a crop on the 27th @ Cord Camera in Macedonia. My sister-in-law works there so I benefit from her discount. Do you guys get together much to crop or is this the first one.?

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to weeziebug

This will be the first one I have went to. The girls have gotten together before. My sister in law lives in Macedonia and takes alot of pictures (doesn't scrapbook) and she said that Cord camera is awesome.

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug

I will let my sister-in-law know since she is the main photo develpoer there. I always love the way she developes film..and I'm not just saying that b/c she's related. ha ha ha .I have found that the quality of the photo developing makes a HUGE difference. I try not to tell her when I need developing done asap & have to use someone else but I have to hand it to her she's good.

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to weeziebug

ummm...is anyone still around in Ohio? Just checkin in...have a great week!

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap
In response to weeziebug

There don't seem to be many of us around! Or if there are, they aren't checking in on this board!

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Chersascrap

Not too many buckeyes, even fewer NE Ohioians.
What to you gals scrap?
Most of my scrapping is of my kids. DS6 and DD 4

How are you at controlling yourselves around scrapbook stores? I can be dangerous, especially when there is a sale.

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap

I'm dangerous regardless if there is a sale or not!!! Any store that even looks like it might have SB supplies, watch out!

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to Chersascrap

I always go for the SB isle at any store....also People talk about getting such great deals @ garage sales...I haven't found one yet?

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to weeziebug

Out here in Roaming Shores it is spread out, so a garage sale is harder to get to (more spread out). I used to live in Eastlake and would go to garage sales. They were fun.

Expert

omg weeziebug, i find some great stuff at garage sales..............i even went to a MM garage sale for a lady who is a distributor for them.....omg, she had everything more than half off, I was in heaven.......I spent over 400 dollars with her, and you wouldnt BELIEVE all the goodies I got.......I'm still using it all....LOL

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to Dshriver

WOW...that is almost unheard of! Was the MM garage sale advertised or are you one of the lucky ones who stumble across great finds like that one? I came across a community garage sale last week but unfortunatly I couldn't stop b/c it was on my way to work and if I stopped I'm sure I would of been late. Now I need to definatly keep my eyes open!

Pro
In response to weeziebug

I'm in Piqua! 25 mins. north of Dayton, 45 mins from Indy:)
I just became a Stampin Up demo and have spent a bunch getting all my suplies for my fall workshops. I am a bargain hunter and couldn't pass the opportunity to get 12 stamp pads for free:)

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to mommie2angels

I have just started playing around with stamps! They are kinda fun...I am finding many different uses for them in my scrapbooks. I've used stampin up in the past but my sil is a demonstrator for TAC stamps. As a bargin hunter do you also find great deals at garage sales?

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to weeziebug

i dont live in Ohio but i live really close to the border.. i know Becky cause she hangs around the pa scrappers thread also.. hope u girls dont mind me jumping in!! im around the Boardman/youngstown/Niles/Warren Ohio Area... at least thats where i go alot..

weeziebug
Guru
weeziebug
In response to scrappinshortie

Welcome! It's good to see the Ohio thread really picking up.! The more the merrier By the way your little one is precious!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to weeziebug

aww thank you!

Expert
In response to scrappinshortie

actually weezie, the MM garage sale was posted on the street as a scrapbook garage sale.......not in the paper or anything........she has garage sales on the time for her stuff and emails me when she's having others.......that's one smart thing I did was sign up for email notification......LOL, it was an awesome sale.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Dshriver

Oh my! I would have been so excited!!! $400!! Wow! Explain that one to your hubby

Hey Crystal! Glad you popped in

Page 3 of 176 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics