Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: Oregon        (Topic#998895)
AdesinaCat
Veteran
AdesinaCat
In response to Fortunes Fool

I may just go to the vender fair.

AFKitten
Expert
AFKitten
In response to AdesinaCat

I'll be going to the vendor fair I think. Hopefully, providing I can take the time off while on business in town.

InksMum
Tenant
InksMum
In response to AFKitten

Hello Fellow Oregoniacs!!

I live in lovely McMinnville. Have been here for about 8 years. I've been scrapping for about 7 years but I'm just now getting really into it.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to InksMum

Hi and welcome!

unvlmom
Veteran
unvlmom

I'm going to CK- C Saturday to the vendor Faire... I want to check out whats new , and see what we have as far as stores around... I like Snap and Scrap in Mac (they also have a store in Lincoln City) also I like Memories Captured in Aloha (she doesn't have a lot of organzing stuff, but has lots of paper and coordinates)...

Mom2A&K
New Kid On the Block
Mom2A&K
In response to unvlmom

Hello ladies,
I just discovered this site. WOW! It is great to see some local people here. I'm in McMinnville. Can't wait to dive in further and get to know ya'll.
Deanna

Mom2A&K
New Kid On the Block
Mom2A&K

Hello all,
I'm brand new here and searching for my fellow Oregonians

There is a snap-n-scrap expo in June or July at the convention center and there was one in March. I know you can go to the convention center website and get more info.
Deanna

Scrapin' Diva
Veteran
Scrapin' Diva
In response to scrappeacat

Check out metroscrappers group on yahoo. its a group all about the vancouver/portland metro area. I'm in battle ground, wa which is just north of portland/vancouver.
Rache

InksMum
Tenant
InksMum
In response to Mom2A&K

Hey Deanna!!

It's great to meet a fellow McMinnvillian.

Glad you found this site.. I just love it here... It definitely feed the addiction!

Araida
Araida 
New Kid On the Block
Araida
In response to InksMum

Hi everyone, new to scrappin and pretty new to this site as well. Im located in Portland and have no buddies addicted yet. Not sure if anyone knows but there is another fair at the expo center July 21-23 i think its called the Snap-and-Scrap. anyways...

A

InksMum
Tenant
InksMum
In response to Araida

[quote= Not sure if anyone knows but there is another fair at the expo center July 21-23 i think its called the Snap-and-Scrap. anyways...

A

It's been cancelled..
They are having it January 12-14, 2007 at the Holiday Inn-Portland Airport.. You can check it out at their website
http://ss.westsidepromo.com/

Rennerbee
Resident
Rennerbee
In response to InksMum

InksMum,

Thanks for the update on the expo site. I saw an add in CK mag about the one in Portland & went to the website listed and noted it was cancelled and was TOTALLY bummed .

Spudbo 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Rennerbee

hey guys,

i'm new to scrap booking...i want to put together one for someone special as a gift...i live in corvallis, can someone point me to a store where i could find an album, etc...i'll go as far as portland, eugene, etc

thanks so much!

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Spudbo

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

Stevie393
Tenant
Stevie393
In response to Jmedawn

Hey everyone I just moved to Beaverton from Warner Robins, Ga. So if you're not from Beaverton or Portland than I don't know where you are!!!

I just found the LSS, Scrapbook attack. Very cute! They have a crop every weekend, I can't wait to go to one.

Also I put together albums for the kids featured on makeachildsmile.org If you would like to help or donate some "scraps" Check out my blog for the info.

sillygurl2
Tenant
sillygurl2
In response to Stevie393

Hey Stevie! I am in Texas now , but I lived in and LOVED Tigard and Tualatin. Lived there for about 5 years. I know Beaverton well...nice place. I wish I was there! And there are some really cute scrappin' stores. My fave was in Sherwood...I know that's a little bit of a drive, but worth it! Enjoy Oregon! I used to live in Alabama, too. So I'm sure the GA to OR climate is a shocker Good luck!! Lesli

Edited by sillygurl2 on 08-14-06 06:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmberSageMist
Veteran
AmberSageMist
In response to sillygurl2

hey everyone...if anyone who is nice and lives close to tigard or tualatin, i would love to get together with you guys and scrapbook or have a swap or something....there just aren't enough orgonian scrappers!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to AmberSageMist

Blondee I use to go to job corp in Marsing..

I am now in eugean springfield area. If anyone locat would like to chat i am on yahoo...

unvlmom
Veteran
unvlmom
In response to Stephanie D

Just checking in to see if anyone new is here...

I would love to get together with Oregon scrapbookers... I live south of Dayton ( almost to Salem)

Keep in touch

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to InksMum

I'm from Sheridan, Oregon. I would love to chat with fellow scrappers from Oregon, since this is my first time on Scrapbook.com

Lynn

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics