Page 149 of 152 
Username Post: Texas        (Topic#998911)
ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to walmartshopper

WOOHOO! PARTY AT CHRISTI'S!!!!!!

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson
In response to ibscrappin

Congrats!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa
In response to spikesmom

Quote:

spikesmom said:
Quote:

ChandraLa said:
Nope. I have NEVER been to the dentist. We didn't have the money when I was a kid. A single working mom with a child who had no insurance. I didn't go to the doctor a whole lot either. I think I've been more this year than I did between the ages of 5 and 21.

Do you have dental insurance now? You should really get your teeth professionally cleaned. The dentist isn't fun, but it feels really good afterwards. If you need someone to hold your hand I'd be happy to help.

Aww... thank you! We do actually have dental now. We've only had it since Aug or September... there is a dentist's office down the hall, but it has the receptionist who likes to stare at people as they walk down the hallway. I guess he's pretty bored.

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to ChandraLa

can you believe we are almost to page one double O.

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper

wow! 100....should we start a new thread? Or keep this one? I just paid for my house! I am going later to measure Connor's room for some wall-border. I found some Hot Wheels Border....I was thinking of putting it in the middle of the wall, paint the top half one color and the bottom half another color. What do you think??? I am open to suggestion!

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa

I like that idea, of the border and the paint. Almost like a chair rail, but with border paper. And that way ... he's closer to his cars instead of having to stare at them on the ceiling.

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper
In response to ChandraLa

thanks chandra! I was kinda fond of that idea myself. He has a potty in his room, a half bath. But there is no door separating the 2. There also isn't a door separating his room from his closet, so I am buying some hot wheels fabric and making some door length curtains to hang to separate everything, so that when you go into his room, you don't see a toilet! I gotta take before and after pictures of everything because I plan on doing a lot of fixing up! Later Ladies, I am off to Lewisville to get the decorations for Connor's birthday party...man, what a busy week!

Christi

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin

so glad you're getting things rolling at your house..cool dill pickle...
my ds room is the way you want conners room (border 3 feet from the ceiling)...i like the look.

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper

Just sayin hi. I don't know if I will have the computer the rest of this week or not. I don't know if he wants to keep it here or go ahead and move it...he is already moving my sb stuff...he said just the necessities stay. I guess sb stuff isn't a necessity to him, but it sure is to me!

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper

Here is a view of my house from the front yard. I love this front yard. Just remember this house is a fixer upper...it is by no means perfect. We did get it for five thousand, after all. It is very livable, though!

My New House

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns

Looks good Christi - big front yard ... you can do a lot with that

I also love the idea of two colors divided by a border. I had thought about doing that with Kenzie's room at our old house in Salem.

Speaking of houses ... we should be closing on ours in the next 2 weeks. YIPPEE!!!

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to jamkuhns

very nice HUGE lot! LOVE THAT!!!.....great choice!

yeay! amanda!

louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc

I can't remember if I posted that I am having a FREE crop in Lubbock this SATURDAY....... If you are interested let me know... it is from 10 -4...

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to jamkuhns

Quote:

jamkuhns said:

Dorothy & Lisa - I miss you girls!!! When are we getting together again?

Check back later

I miss you guys too!!!

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to spikesmom

cindy...lubbock is quite a drive for me, but thanks for the invite....hope you have great buys!

louwhocc
Resident
louwhocc

I have 7 people coming that I don't even know... I hope it becomes a good monthly thing.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods. Make sure you drop me a line...

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to louwhocc

Thank you for the invite Cindy!!

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to spikesmom

It's quiet today!!

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to spikesmom

Where is everyone?

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to spikesmom

Hi lisa,
i've been busy....hope all is well for you!

Page 149 of 152 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics