Page 150 of 152 
Username Post: Texas        (Topic#998911)
spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to ibscrappin

I'm good! Just lonely in here!

I know Amanda's lurking around because she's reading my PM's but not responding. Amanda... come out, come out, where ever you are?

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to spikesmom

and christi has been busy with packing and moving to her new house.

i haven't seen dorothy or chandra for a while.

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson

I'm here! I've just been taking care of some stuff that I've been putting off. Oh, and my tooth is starting to hurt again! I'm not gonna be real pleasant if it doesn't stop soon.

Other than that, everything's fine!

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to MaggieSimpson

I sympathize, Maggie! I've had a toothache since last week. It started Thurs and got REALLY bad on Sat. Then I had an interested side effect..I woke up Sun with my left cheek so swollen that it looked like I had a baseball stuck in my cheek! So I walked into my dentist Monday morning..I just pointed to my face and said HELP! He saw me right away! Now I'm on an antibiotic and a pain killer. He said if my face got anymore swollen to where my eye started closing up I was to go straight to the emergency room for an antibiotic iv!

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson
In response to TX_Dot

Yeah, I was dealing with this back in August. It hurt so bad, it made me cry. We fixed it (took out my wisdom tooth, hoping to relieve the pressure) and I was on painkillers and antibiotics too. I thought it was okay, but I guess not. I hope your toothache gets better (and mine too!).

walmartshopper
Expert
walmartshopper

ladies~ hope all the toothaches get better! I am enjoying my last couple of cmputer minutes...it's about to get packed up! I'm so sad!

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to walmartshopper

bye christi...can't wait till you're in your new home and posting like nobodies business...until then, take care!

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson

See ya in a few days!

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin

dorothy and maggie...i don't know what a toothache feels like, but i know they are no fun...hope your feeling better dorothy and maggie take some medicine before it gets any worse.

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to TX_Dot

Quote:

TX_Dot said:
I sympathize, Maggie! I've had a toothache since last week. It started Thurs and got REALLY bad on Sat. Then I had an interested side effect..I woke up Sun with my left cheek so swollen that it looked like I had a baseball stuck in my cheek! So I walked into my dentist Monday morning..I just pointed to my face and said HELP! He saw me right away! Now I'm on an antibiotic and a pain killer. He said if my face got anymore swollen to where my eye started closing up I was to go straight to the emergency room for an antibiotic iv!

OMG!!! That must have been horrible!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!!

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson
In response to spikesmom

Well, I'm going to the dentist at 3:30. I don't want to spend the entire weekend in pain.

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin

good for you....this is one instance where the "no pain no gain" phrase can be thrown out the window....say "aaahhhhhh"...

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom

Quote:

MaggieSimpson said:
Well, I'm going to the dentist at 3:30. I don't want to spend the entire weekend in pain.

How did your appointment go?

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to spikesmom

Quote:

spikesmom said:

OMG!!! That must have been horrible!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!!

Thanks. I'm not 100% yet, but feeling MUCH better than I was a few days ago. And my face is back to normal today.

TX_Dot
TX_Dot 
Guru
TX_Dot
In response to TX_Dot

Tomorrow is dd's first competition! (last week's got canc). Tonight they have a pep rally. Poor baby, I worked on her hair for 3 hours last night trying to figure out how to get it right for competition. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a 5 yr old still for 3 hours (besides sitting on her!)? lol

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to TX_Dot

hello everybody!

is your five yr old in the competition?

keeping a five year old still....lets see giving pen and paper might work for a little bit, maybe colors and a coloring book or a magnadoodle (ds loves it and he's 3 will be 4 in january).

timestotreasure
Veteran
timestotreasure
In response to Learning_As_I_Go

I have extra A&M paper-do you know anyone who would like to purchase some?

jamkuhns
Idol
jamkuhns
In response to spikesmom

Quote:

spikesmom said:
I'm good! Just lonely in here!

I know Amanda's lurking around because she's reading my PM's but not responding. Amanda... come out, come out, where ever you are?

I am so NOT lurking!!! I have been so busy with house stuff and PT, Kenzie & I have all had colds this last week so I BARELY get in here to check my pms but rarely check the threads. I hope things start to slow down soon but I fear it will just continue to get busier with the holidays, Kenzie's birthday and moving all coming up so soon!

Just to make you all jealous ... I am going to see Lisa tomorrow!! HAHAHAHAHA I am so evil!! Looking forward to seeing you Lisa!!!

We need to schedule a get together for EVERYONE for sometime soon! I saw that Chandra recommended this next weekend ... the 19th? Did we decide that would work? I know Dorothy had some day plans but was going to try to swing by ... what about Lisa & Chandra are you still good for this weekend? ALSO, Carsmommy ... can you finally make it to one of our gatherings and Maggie --- could you make it too? And would Amy be there?

Lets get planning!!!

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to jamkuhns

wow! lot's going on!

how's everybody?

ChandraLa
Diva
ChandraLa

do you want to start the new lonestar pardners thread?

Page 150 of 152 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics