Page 417 of 417 
Username Post: Virginia        (Topic#998919)
Resident
In response to luvscrapin

Where are you located in VA...We all should connect somewhere in between for a local crop somewhere....Not sure where folks would be able to meet and scrap? I'm in Tidewater Va and I know there are a few others here too..LMK

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to scrapnmaw

No wonder I can't find anyone in my area, lol, doesn't look like there are many VA people at all on here, over a year since anyone posted? WOW!

Resident
In response to Scrap Chica

Here from VA....I need to escape to scrapbook sometimes...how about you?? I just stay so busy working from home and watching my wonderful/precious grandchildren I barely get time away..but when I do I love to scrap! Check out my scrapbook events @ Virginia Scrapbook Retreats here: and we also have a sister site @ North Carolina Scrapbook Retreats web site for our sister site:

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Virginia Scrapbook Retreats has a Richmond scrapbook weekend four days 8/8-8/11/13 we are including 3 meals and a hot breakfast served daily! Great location with lots of room for our croppers as always. So check out our links above to our Virginia & North Carolina Scrapbook Retreats.
Would love to have you as a cropper!
Mary

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to scrapnmaw

Thanks Mary for the link, sounds like alot of fun, unfortunately my budget won't let me pay that price at this time.

Sherry-Lynne
New Kid On the Block
Sherry-Lynne
In response to Scrap Chica

Is anybody in the New River Valley area anywhere? I'm in Christiansburg and scrapbooking doesn't seem to be a big deal to anyone here

Page 417 of 417 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics