Page 2 of 417 
Username Post: Virginia        (Topic#998919)
doxiemama
New Kid On the Block
doxiemama
In response to Corynn

Hello Virginians
I will be visiting my brother and sister in law next month in Richmond. I love to visit LSS out of town. Who knows? They might have something different than what I can find here in Missouri. Anyway, I saw Memories Galore mentioned. Where in Richmond is it? My brother and his wife are scrap-illiterate and wouldn't have a clue. I know, it's so sad.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to doxiemama

there are two, but the one i do know about and have been to is the one at Brandermill, this is off Hwy.360. The sign is a hanging one,on the side of the highway. It is a wonderful store and the ladies were soososoo kind, they even gave me a newsletter with a coupon. I was there in April. If your brother knows where 360 is you can find it.also Richmond has a wonderful dining place,called the Tobacco Company, the food is yummy.Hope you have a great time in Va.

Cysco12
Resident
Cysco12
In response to riverroadrn

I heard that Tanglewood Mall will be getting an A.C. Moore store Spring 2006!!!
I'm SOOOO excited!!! No more long trips to the Valley View area...I hate driving that way! Looking forward to it!! Just wanted to spread the news!

Angie

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Cysco12

Just found out the the HObby Lobby in Danville VA is supposed to open in August. Don't have the exact date, but as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Man there sure a lot of scrappers close by. More that we thought possible, huh, riverroadrn!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to luvscrapin

yep angel, ok...i am thinking about a crop in lynchburg at the end of sept.
dcktsmith has a building her church will let us use. thinking about an all day sat. thing and it would be driveable for lexington,hint hint and roanoke. I would love for this to be a complete day of fun and laughter for all of us.
please post any ideas or pm me and lets come up with something wonderful

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

I am totally in for a Lynchburg crop!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Corynn

Hey Susan, you know that you just have to let me know the date! I shall be there!
(at least I will try!)

TooMuchStuff
Resident
TooMuchStuff
In response to luvscrapin

I haven't visited this site in a while and thought I would jump in and say hello! I live in Northern Virginia near Mt. Vernon. If you find yourself traveling up this way, you need to check out the new Recollections Store in Woodbridge. I think it is an absolutely beautiful place to shop!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to TooMuchStuff

thanks for the info, toomuchstuff...OK, the virginia thread has about 27 posts and I KNOW there are more va scrappers out there. Can we post on this thread about where we are and would we be interested in a lynchburg crop and I know angel,luvscrapin and scrappingigi and dcktsmith will help with the details. I want the crop to be FUN and I havent gotten enough ideas and suggestions. so I am going to bump this a couple of times, and would you pm your va friends and get them looking at this thread? Georgia is beating our pants off and so is texans, for goodness sakes, lets get talking!!!!!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn

bump,bump btt

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

Sheesh! Just forget ALLLL about me Susan!! :P *kidding*

I have a few ideas cooking that would be neato for the crop...I'll PM ya later ;D

New Kid On the Block
In response to Corynn

Hi - checking in from Fredericksburg, VA! Home of The Cropper's Corner & Scrapdoodles... a new AC Moore, and all of the rest. WOW, Hobby Lobby is coming to VA huh???

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to LisaMomof4

Hi Lisa!! Welcome to the boards!

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

OK, I CAN'T believe that Luvs didn't tell me about this thread! Hello...I'm your neighbor (literally) remember? For that matter, neither did you Susan! Well, I found it now, and I am so glad!
I can't wait for hobby lobby...although my DH can!

Rebekah

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to Carolina Girl

Hiya Rebekah!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

Oh Corynn, I did mention you,ummmm Lexington,hinthint in a piece further up. and Rebecca, I could never forget you, thats my sis's name. Ok, now lets get busy planning. I think Lynchburg is pretty central for us and more importantly not 8 hrs of driving. Lets make this fun. Corynn, pm me your ideas OR post em and that way we can attract more va girls,um wimmen, sorry...

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn

LOL, I am just teasing ya a little :P

Corynn
Corynn 
Expert
Corynn
In response to Corynn

One idea I had...Maybe we could have a "garage sale/trade" type of area set up. We all have extras, and products that we never use. Bring em along, maybe someone will see something they like. You can sell or trade!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Corynn

That would be good, like one corner of the room, we could all package our things we dont use or need in big freezer bags and either trade or sell them. I know I have lots of pink girly papers that I prob.wont use much of and some
other stuff. thats a great idea...another thing i would JUMP on is homemade stuff, if someone wants to make their gas money or scrappin money, i will definitely be ready to buy homemade tags,toppers,library pockets and anything like that, even homemade cards,deco squares,etc. If folks wanted to do packets of pages that would be even better. anyhow, these are great ideas,keep em coming.

Carolina Girl
Mayor
Carolina Girl

I am sooo in for the L'Burg swap...no 8 hr drive!!!

PS: Went to D'Ville today...the Hobby Lobby sign is up and looks like they are almost finished!

Rebekah

Page 2 of 417 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics