Page 416 of 417 
Username Post: Virginia        (Topic#998919)
riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to ddaly60

Happy birthday ddaly, sorry I dont know your real name, Hope you have a scrappy birthday!

Groovy Deborah
Diva
Groovy Deborah
In response to ddaly60

Hey Virginia!

I took about 6 months away from here, long time huh? I needed the break.I am still in Colonial Heights if anyone wants to scrap. Send me a message so we can chat about it
Deb♥

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to ddaly60

• ddaly60 Said:
Hi Laura, I sent you a PM a while back but never heard from you. I am in Richmond and my daughter (Also named Laura) is also in Richmond & we both love to scrap! Would love to get together to crop sometime!

Hi Sweetie, I am sorry sorry I dont know your name and also sorry I don't recall the message, but I would love to get together to scrap, Unfortunatley I do have a problem with being able to host as I live with my MIL and we dont have alot of space, my space is a tiny corner my DH set up for in an old office in the house and it is enuf space for just me to sit, if that is not a problem for you to host, My daughter also loves to scrap but hasnt had time with the new baby(well she is actually a year old next month, but what a handful, lol. But she has asked if I find someone could she join us. Let me know what you think and we can try to set up a date and time!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to Groovy Deborah

• Groovy Deborah Said:
Hey Virginia!

I took about 6 months away from here, long time huh? I needed the break.I am still in Colonial Heights if anyone wants to scrap. Send me a message so we can chat about it
Deb♥

Deb, sent you a PM about getting together, never heard back from you, would you still like to do that?

ddaly60
Veteran
ddaly60
In response to Scrap Chica

Hi, I forgot to check back here LOL I do not have much room either, We could all get together one day and meet up at Memories Galore. if they do not have a class or a crop you can reserve the classroom and it is free!

ddaly60
Veteran
ddaly60
In response to riverroadrn

a bit late of me, sorry but thank you!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to ddaly60

• ddaly60 Said:
Hi, I forgot to check back here LOL I do not have much room either, We could all get together one day and meet up at Memories Galore. if they do not have a class or a crop you can reserve the classroom and it is free!

It's quite ok, but you would have to tell me where that is, I really hate to admit but don't go into Richmond that often so have no clue where it is but I do have a GPS, lol. Right now, with having back surgery I still am not allowed to drive but my DD can, so that solves that. Let's try and set up a time and see how many ladies we could get to join us so that we all could meet some new friends with scrappy goodness, that would be great!

amyj05
amyj05 
New Kid On the Block
amyj05

Hi Virginia! I live in south central Virginia, close to the NC border. Is anyone close to me? I'm pretty new to scrapbook.com so y'all will have to bear with me

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to amyj05

amy, it is me, susan from the hospital, I saw your wedding thing today in the Gazette, some of the others on here are Angel Spangler, and Rebekah Hudgins, Angie Jones is on here but I dont think that much. WELCOME girlfriend!

amyj05
amyj05 
New Kid On the Block
amyj05

Thank you, Susan! I thought that was you, but I wasn't quite sure!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to amyj05

I would like to ask all of us on the VA thread to pray for angel, luvscrapin! Her sister was found dead in her house and her sisters young daughter is kidnapped. Please pray for her and her family. I am thinking about you Angel, love you and so sorry for everything!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Wow! I took a break and looks like no one has posted on here in about a year???? Looking for friends to scrap with in the tri-cities area or will even be willing to stretch it to richmond, just wanna find some scrapping buddies. If interested let me know!

Pic2Page
New Kid On the Block
Pic2Page

Hi everyone from Virginia,

I own one of only two dedicated scrapbook stores in the Hampton Roads area and would like to introduce everyone to me and my store!

For many years I toiled away for a large defense contractor in an office environment. The working conditions there had become really unbearable the last few years and I was starting to look for something else to do with my life.

As fate would have it, our local scrapbook store, which was in the process of going out of business earlier this year, became available for sale. As an avid scrapbooker for over a decade, I thought this was my opportunity. After a lot of discussion with my amazing husband and a lot of soul searching, I decided to forgo the security of my old job (and steady paycheck) for the chance to do something I absolutely love.

With the help of my family and friends, I have begun the process to bring the store back to life! I have new products coming in every week, I'm continuously adding paper to the discount rack, we have weekly crops on Fridays til midnight and we have a lot of custom paper and stickers for local interests and attractions with more on the way! I also have lots of pre-made page layouts and do-it-yourself craft kits for many occassions!

I always have a few tables set up in the back for cropping any day but Friday. If you need some space to work on your scrapbooks, call ahead and I will make sure there's room for you here!

Come by and shop, sign up for a crop or just stop by and say hi! Hope to see you soon!

tluvsscrappin
Expert
tluvsscrappin
In response to Pic2Page

Congrats on your store and making your dream come true!! I also love scrappin that much & would love to make my living at it!!! R u on line yet? Let us know.

Terri

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to tluvsscrappin

wow, have not been on here in forever...if I am in Portsmouth, my familys old stomping grounds. I would love to see your store!!!

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach

Hi Susan! I'm in Hampton!

Picture2Page has been taken over by someone new?! WOW! I stopped going because I could never find anything worthwhile for me -- was better to just order from here or to take the trip to Va Beach to ACMoore.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to CMLeach

Hi everyone, still in Hopewell, looking for a scrapping buddy or buddies in the tri-cities area! Would love to hear from someone!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to amyj05

Hi Ladies! I haven't posted here in over a year I think! eeeks! Just been super busy and lots of family issues going on.

I've started back scrapping and card making so I can USE MY HUGE PILE OF STASH! It's really ridculious that I have so much stuff.

anyhoo, hope everyone has a great Easter!

Albatina
New Kid On the Block
Albatina
In response to luvscrapin

Are there any Virginia Beach Scrapbookers...

Resident
In response to Albatina

Absolutely...I am at the border of Va Beach = Chesapeake not far from there at all.

Page 416 of 417 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics