Username Post: Wyoming        (Topic#998935)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-31-05 02:13 PM

Welcome to Wyoming!

wyostacey
Tenant
wyostacey
In response to Kels

Anybody...........anybody.............anybody

I am in Wyoming - would love to do a large crop sometime!

Stacey

Jolene
Jolene 
Guru
Jolene
In response to wyostacey

Where in WY... I'm 5 hours from Cheyenne...

mskayle
Tenant
mskayle
In response to Jolene

Hi, I am new and I am in Wyoming! Thought I might revive this forum. LOL I am in Laramie, well actually in between Centennial and Laramie! Just wanted you to know there is another Wyoming scrapper out here in our Windy state.

wyostacey
Tenant
wyostacey
In response to mskayle

I am in Sheridan so a ways away - anyone else out there??? Any great crops/conventions in this wonderful state of ours????

New Kid On the Block
In response to wyostacey

To all the Wyoming Scrappers...I live in Powell. It think we are scattered all over the state. I too would like information on any onventions/crops ...even in the Billings area. Let's keep in touch!! Marybeth

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to Kels

HI, everyone. I am from Michigan and I heard something that I have a question about regarding the economy there in your state. Is it true that businesses are closing because the owners cannot find employees? Are you in need of employees and how is the cost of living? Also, what is your main industry out there? I appreciate any answers someone has.

Thanks, Robin

sweetkid
Veteran
sweetkid
In response to scrappintlc

Hey robin, how funny to see you in here, ha ha ha. I actually grew up in Rock Springs, hello to everyone there, and moved to MN about 4 years ago. My dad is still in RS and my sister is in Rawlins and they say that the economy is growing like crazy. Huge oil boom again sounds like. Depends on where you live I guess on how the economy is. I think farther north they say that its slower business wise. Cost of living has really jumped since I moved there. You could usually buy a decent house for about 100,000 and be comfortable but the way it sounds, they are all going for over 200,000 plus and they are not huge houses. So, I guess it depends on where you are.

Hello to everyone there, koffeequeen, i was actually born in Powell, and my grandparents are still in Lovell. I have a ton of family up there still. Hopefully some day I can make it back up there. I love the mountains. Use to spend every summer up there with my grandparents and went to college in powell for a semester.

Hope everyone is enjoying their spring there. Great to see a site from home!!!!

ImForwardByDesign
Veteran
ImForwardByDesign
In response to sweetkid

Hey Stacey...

I am from Sheridan too! I thought I was the only one up north. I had no idea this board exsisted so cool!

New Kid On the Block
In response to wyostacey

I'm planning an overnight retreat in March 2011. Let me know if you want more details codydreams@gmail.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to koffeequeen2

I own Treasured Memories in Cody. Contact us to learn about the events we have planned for 2011. Stop by Dec 11 2-4 for a demo of a great new project.
Sandy

Wild Wyoming Art Cafe
New Kid On the Block
Wild Wyoming Art Cafe
In response to codydreams

Hi fellow Wyoming scrappers! Holly Simoni here. I live in Rawlins, WY. I work for Spellbinders Paper Arts and am on the Tattered Angels Design Team. I would love to hear about any crops, classes, etc in Wyoming. It's so hard to find others out there!
Hugs

debbiess
New Kid On the Block
debbiess
In response to Wild Wyoming Art Cafe

Hello I live in Rockette City AKA Rock Springs Wyoming and I have to say I am having the hardest time finding people that craft here. I am about to put an add on craigslist or in the paper. I would love to find someone in the area that likes to just sit with coffee and scrap.

debbiess
New Kid On the Block
debbiess
In response to wyostacey

Where in Wyoming?

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to debbiess

i might be move to wy Rock Springs for my husban job. is there any scrapbook store out there. we are going up there in may for little bit. i live in las vegas right now.

debbiess
New Kid On the Block
debbiess
In response to southern lady

Sorry it took so long to answer you but I gave up on anyone reading my post.

New Kid On the Block
In response to debbiess

Hi everyone! I know this thread hasn't been posted in for 6+ months but I'm new (again) to scrapbook.com. I'm in Evansville and looking for anyone around here who enjoys scrapbooking as much as me.

New Kid On the Block
In response to BritneyB

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, just joined today. I live in casper and have been out of scrapbooking for a couple years. I'm getting the itch again and would love to find someone to scrap with and share ideas.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics