Page 3 of 11 
Username Post: United Kingdom        (Topic#998943)
Lollopybear
Expert
Lollopybear
In response to Rraine

Hi, I'm British too! *waves* Living in Ely in Cambridgeshire, looks like I'm not the only one which is quite amazing!

tsmum
tsmum 
New Kid On the Block
tsmum
  • tsmum on 08-02-06 06:57 AM
In response to Lollopybear

hi, i am kerry and i am new to the site (i have just posted in the newbie section) and i have to say at first i thought this was an american orrientated site!lol I live in cambridgeshire south east england, any body else out there from my way? I hope to be chatting a bit more soon, and to people from all over the world by the sounds of it! lol
cheers kerry.xxx

ArtyClare
New Kid On the Block
ArtyClare
In response to tsmum

Hi English girl here too waving to you all. I am in Hampshire love travelling around England.
ArtyClare

Ynara
Ynara 
New Kid On the Block
Ynara
  • Ynara on 08-12-06 09:29 AM
In response to ArtyClare

Hello, I'm new here! I'm a Brit married to an American, we lived in the US for 6 years and have been back in the UK for 3 years.
Currently living in Berkshire!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Ynara

Hello United Kingdom!!

I'm new to the site and should go post in the newbies section really. I'm in the south of England half way between London and Brighton (on the coast)...perhaps a tad closer to Brighton really. Anyway I've lived in America for a few years so know what scrapbooking stores/supplies are avaliable out there and just wish we had the same here....I get most of my bits from American ebay sellers since there just isn't as much in the stores here. Anyway just saying hello and adding another Brit to the waving of the UK flag group!!

Looking forward to making new friends here,

Nicola xx

Lollopybear
Expert
Lollopybear
In response to *~ Nicola ~*

*Waves at all the new Brits* Good to see more of you appearing

New Kid On the Block

Thanks Lexie,

I have grandparents (well step-grandparents if that's an actual title!!) living in Ely, I was actually born just up the road from there!! :-)

Nice to meet you,

Nicola.

Lollopybear
Expert
Lollopybear
In response to *~ Nicola ~*

Hi Nicola,

Nice to meet you too

Wow, it's a small world isn't it? Ely is more like a big village than a city. Everyone seems to know everyone else.

It must be quite tough making the change from American Scrap Shops to UK ones. I'm off to Florida in November, so I'm making sure that there's a lot of space in my suitcase!

newbiemum05
Veteran
newbiemum05

Hi there everyone - I've moved now to Scotland !! Fife to be more precise.
I too love filling my case whenever we go stateside !!
I was wondering about a couple of things:
1) does anyone know what the UK equivalent of Modge Podge is or if you can get it here ?
2) Where can I get brown/white paper lunch bags here ? (costco perhaps ?)

Thanks a million - any Scotland ladies out there it'd be great to hear from you !!

xxkerryxx
Veteran
xxkerryxx
In response to newbiemum05

Hi all im kerry new here and to scrapping. glad to see there are brits hiding somewhere on here. I am from lancahire (technically just outside of liverpool, merseyside thats my closest city) up the north end of england. Just found this site today and its gonna take alot of getting used to its huge.

see you all soon
kerry

newbiemum05
Veteran
newbiemum05
In response to xxkerryxx

hey Kerry - I was born in Burnley, Lancs, but now live in Scotland !!
Also a newbie scrapper !

xxkerryxx
Veteran
xxkerryxx
In response to newbiemum05

wow how bizzar ive just been reading ur profile and ur 24 like me. if you dont mind im gonna add you as a friend so we can try and help each other

newbiemum05
Veteran
newbiemum05
In response to xxkerryxx

hiya Kerry, that'd be great !!
I've added you too x

snufkin
Resident
snufkin
In response to Rraine

hi from me in uk

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to snufkin

hello all, I have a favor to ask of alot of you, if you don't mind, and hopefully I'm not offending any one by asking this, but here goes,
My twins are 8 yo and doing a project called 100 Days Around The World, for a school project. What we are needing is a post card from all over the world. If any one would be willing to send one it would be greatly appreciated. The post cards are going to be put on a bigger board, and of course the title on the top of the board.
We live in Nebraska, USA, like I said, I hope that IO'm not intruding on any one here, please let me know if any one can help out Thanks so much for your time.

Zaxaunt
Tenant
Zaxaunt
In response to snufkin

Hi,

I'm not from the UK but instead from Florida but living in another country. I so know how hard it is to find scrapbooking items in a country where it is just beginning to come in. I usually load up when I'm Stateside and load my suitcase full! I also do ordering online which is always loads of fun! Anyhow just wanted to stop by and say hello.
Cynthia

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 09-29-06 10:25 AM
In response to Zaxaunt

Hello UK Scrappers. I am originally from Bedfordshire, but now live in the US.
We have scrapbook store s a plenty here. You need to get in touch with Julesj and TJvalentine. Both of them live in northern england and are awesome scrappers. They may be able to help with where to get supplies.

Hope to chat with you all soon!
Anna

bridgetg
Tenant
bridgetg
In response to annak

Evening all...my name is Bridget and I am in the UK, from a town called Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire. Feel free to drop by 'my place' any time

Bridget x

annak
annak 
Idol
annak
  • annak on 10-01-06 03:53 PM
In response to bridgetg

Here is a layout from my family vacation to CA.
Haight Ashbury

Edited by annak on 10-01-06 04:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

amelialou
Tenant
amelialou
In response to annak

HI! I am from Oxford but am studying at Bournemouth Uni... nice to hear there are a few of us around on here!

Page 3 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics