Page 7 of 11 
Username Post: United Kingdom        (Topic#998943)
scrapper78
Tenant
scrapper78
In response to annak

Hi, Scrapbook Inspirations is quite good...always have a free gift, which is a bonus. I am thinking of subscribing. Also thinking of planning a day trip to a town with a good scrap shop and stocking up!

sarahpspdevotee
New Kid On the Block
sarahpspdevotee
In response to snufkin

Hi everyone im a newbie to the site, cant wait to get to know you be great to make new friends who have similar interests to me
Sarah

Mel2402
New Kid On the Block
Mel2402
In response to sarahpspdevotee

Hello everyone, I joined this site at the beginning of the year but have only just started to join in. Anyone from Northants? Looking forward to meeting you all - Mel

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to annak

The warehouse has loads of stuff. I was actually quite suprised how much stuff it had in it. Its in rushden near waitrose. That might be worth checking out.

As for magazines, I have the same problem. I subscribe to Scrapbook Inspirations and sometimes get others like Paper Inspirations or Paper Crafts (because they have something about it in) in my local newsagents. Colemans also do a do craft magazine that has ideas in for a £1.

Does anyone know of any others?

Wacky Watson
Guru
Wacky Watson
In response to Wacky Watson

Mel: Yes I am in Kettering. Where about are you?

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to Wacky Watson

Hello all, i've been on sb.com since April, having a blast especially on the photo a day challenges. Don't get too much time for scrapping, work full time, have teenage, son, several pets and lots of house to clean. I do manage at least an hour a day on here and have made friends around the world. Oh yes and i live in Malmesbury Wiltshire.

cornish_scrapper
Expert
cornish_scrapper
In response to Kellmorris

Hello one and all! Cornish girl here... this is a fab site. I get lots of inspiration from looking at these gorgeous layouts. Have been scrapping for nearly 4 years now. Got my mum addicted too! Hope you are all well, and enjoying the little hint of sunshine lately!
Love Marie x.

lottiepops
Pro
lottiepops
In response to cornish_scrapper

There is a free craft magazine avcailable here in the UK, unfortunately not available near me, but if you can't get hold of a copy it can be downloaded from the site.
PM me if you'd like the link.

Kellmorris
Governor
Kellmorris
In response to lottiepops

Hello Uk ladies, I am interested in starting a circle journal in the UK, is any one else interested in joining in?? we probably need about 12 people to run it successfully.

Scraps4Two
Expert
Scraps4Two
In response to Kellmorris

hi ladies! Quick question for you....my sister is living in central London... are there any good scrap stores in that area? She can't seem to find any. Thanks for your help!

lottiepops
Pro
lottiepops
In response to Scraps4Two

I've found one in North West London (ad in back of my sb mag)
Creative Scrapbook Company
48 Glengall Road
Edgeware

Scraps4Two
Expert
Scraps4Two
In response to lottiepops

thank you so much!

Jade..
Jade.. 
Tenant
Jade..
In response to Scraps4Two

Hey,
Ive been interested in sbing for over a year now, only recently actually making though lol [dont ask lol]
Im from suffolk only one local crafting shop, its good for the basics but have to get most of the nice stuff online
Ttyl.

PatiS
PatiS 
Resident
PatiS
  • PatiS on 11-19-07 12:58 AM
In response to Jade..

Hi ladies:) I am searching for somebody around Birmingham, UK who could recommend me some craft stores?! Thanks;)

kermittcrabfrog
Veteran
kermittcrabfrog
In response to PatiS

Hi there, I have only just started scrapbooking and i'm loving it but looking for some advice on my pages. Feel free to take a look and add comments good or bad

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jade..

Hi I live in the UK on the Essex/Suffolk/Cambridgesh ire border. I've been scrapbooking for a few months now and am just completing my second book (for my daughter's 18th) ... It's an addictive hobby! Would love to hear from scrappers anywhere but especially those that live close by .. maybe we can get a crop going!
Lisa

GH26
GH26 
Resident
GH26
  • GH26 on 02-10-08 10:29 AM
In response to Lissy99

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting I signed up over here - I spend too much time on SJ!! LOL I'm also from the UK in Surrey - near Wimbledon. *waving to all fellow brits*

amcstayusvi
Resident
amcstayusvi
In response to GH26

Hello Ladies!
I'm not from the Uk but my husband is - Birmingham. We are going to visit relatives this summer and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good craft stores in or near the Birmingham area. My mother in law and sister in law are both clueless about that type of stuff.

Thanks so much for your help.
Alex

pix16
pix16 
Resident
pix16
  • pix16 on 05-29-08 01:51 AM
In response to amcstayusvi

Another UK Scrapper Here! x

katchm 
New Kid On the Block
In response to pix16

Hi, just joined. I'm living near Crewe but hail from Scotland originally. Just wanted to see if this forum was more lively than UKS which seems to have gone mighty quiet lately!
It looks roughly similar but I'm sure I'll find lots of new and exciting things on here.

Page 7 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics