This is for the November Are You Nuts? Challenge (10 photos on a LO)
Pull Out Journaling:
1. My husband: How did I get so lucky to find someone who gets me. Someone who is just as crazy as me. Who loves me just as I am (sorry had to use a Bridget Jones' Diary quote), even on the PMS days!! If he can get through that week, then we can make it through anything!!!
2. My mom: Being 1000 plus miles away from her is very hard, but we talk EVERYDAY. Something about hearing her voice everyday, makes it a little easier to be far from "home". We made it through my rebellious teenage years, and even through my rebellious adult years! She loves me unconditionally and Im also proud to call her my friend.
3. My family: Pictured is my grandparents. They represent my entire family. Every memory that we have goes right back to my grandparents house. Grandpa playing Yahtzee at the kitchen table, or bringing in his freshly picked veggies. Nothing tastes like Grandpas tomatoes! Grandma, in the kitchen cooking or baking, or sitting in the living room crocheting us all slippers! They are both gone now, but they have left us with so many memories to cherish, and to share everytime were all together.
4 & 5. Toby & Tippy, My furbabies: They each have their own piece because they are so different. Toby is my angel, my sweet cuddly girl. Tippy is my wild "child", my boy, so curious and always looking for a fight. I have no kids of my own, so they are my children in every sense of the word. Ive sat up with them when they have been sick, wishing I could be sick for them. I cant go to sleep until they are in their beds. They fight and I have to break it up. I have to give them their medicine and make sure they are eating. and I tell them I love them everyday.
6. Ally: not having kids but having a grandaughter is always something that makes people laugh. I skipped over so much, but get the reward of having a beautiful little girl to spoil! From the first moment I saw her, she had a piece of my heart. The first day she called me Gammy, I smiled all day long. She has such a great personality, and even though we dont share any bloodlines, I think I know where she gets her sarcasim!
7. My Stepsons: Chris & Lee: From the first day that they met me, they have been nothing but great to me. They two of them are so different, but yet they are both polite, very giving, and well grounded. Im proud to call them my stepsons.
8. My "home"/Nevada: This is the home I grew up in, in Nevada. The home my mom still lives in. So many memories in this house, some good, some bad. Whenever I get to go home for a visit, I feel so at peace as we pull into the driveway and I feel my heart break as we pull out when we leave.
9. My girlfriends: If it wasnt for the friendships in my life, I dont know where I would be. They have stood beside in the hard times, and celebrated with me in the good times. They've cried with me, they've laughed with me. and I know that no matter how far apart in miles we might be, that they are all just a phone call away. They are not just my friends, they are my family! I love them all so much.(Misti, Christina, Sherri, Terri, Nancy, Jilynda)
10.ME: Not the most current picture but one that I love of myself. It was a time in my life when I was so happy (and it wasnt just because of the margaritas!), I had a man that loved me (even though he was all the way in Canada!..LOL) and it was girls night out at Boulder Station (I miss girls night!)
My life is a puzzle, and everyone in my life has a piece